19 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hmm I imagine that Telltale makes the puzzle work when the cheesewheel is the right position... perhaps the game code simply doesn't require the eyes to be there? I did put the wheel on myself but removed it because I immediately realised it was missing eyes...
  • Bug indeed, I just finished it without doing anything to the cheese wheel. I thought something was weird since it was obvious there had to be eyes on it. But I just put it on the idol and tried using the clamshell again because I couldn't figure out to use the eyes on the jail.
  • I think I know why. Aren't there two cheese wheels that are broken/messed up? Maybe you used the cheese wheel on a different one.
  • Only one Idol needs a head. The cheesewheel won't fit into the messed up Idiot. It requires something else
  • g00se;170783 said:
    Only one Idol needs a head. The cheesewheel won't fit into the messed up Idiot. It requires something else
    Heheheh yes :D
  • I had to put the eyes on the cheese, but my girlfriend didn't have to do that.

Definitively a bug, and i think it's better to have to put the eyes. Hope it'll be fixed
  • It's one of the mystics in Monkey Island. Its like the unbrakable Glass braker. Some got it some used it without having it. VODOO.
  • g00se;170783 said:
    Only one Idol needs a head. The cheesewheel won't fit into the messed up Idiot. It requires something else
    My apologies for this. I never intended to write "Idiot". I meant to write "Idol". I am sorry for this error and any feeling of ridicule I may have caused.
  • Well you made me smile for a second, so I guess that's alright.

I'd agree that probably if the position is correct it will work even if you don't have the eyes on it yet. It didn't work for me, but I didn't try to turn the non-eyed cheese.

Small logic bug. Maybe you could send in a support ticket so that they can add it to the tracker?
Add Comment