User Avatar Image

How often are the Bone games coming out?

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 1.8K users
The title says it all. How often are the Bone games coming out?
15 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Are you going to do one episode for every graphic novel? All 9 of them?
  • Not necessarily. Some games may contain more than one book... whatever turns out to be the best way to tell the story.
  • But I mean you're going to finish the story right? All the way through?

Also is Jeff Smith nice?
  • Duate;13186 said:
    Are you going to do one episode for every graphic novel? All 9 of them?
    Because if I remember, almost one entire book is them wandering around avoiding "ghost circles" good book, would not make for a good game.
  • Duate;13198 said:
    Also is Jeff Smith nice?
    I can confirm that Jeff Smith is, in fact, nice.
  • Mimekiller;13201 said:
    Because if I remember, almost one entire book is them wandering around avoiding "ghost circles" good book, would not make for a good game.
    Yeah, that's the reasoning. Eyes of the Storm is an interesting book, but it would be very hard to turn it into an equally interesting game.
  • man, i cant take it anymore, i need the next one!!
  • Don't wine a lot or they will become another Lucas evil spirit ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Heatherlee Telltale Alumni
    Udvarnoky;2662 said:
    Was the decision to make Bone one way and Sam & Max another based on the license itself or on finding a better episodic model? Or a mixture of both?
    A mixture of both. The episodic model is a really new approach and so, as with anything new, there will always be recallibration until we find what really works best. But along with that, its important to us to do what feels right for the license. Bone is a very different license than Sam & Max and they are both very different than CSI. Just as we wouldn't make Bone into a generic action-adventure game (Smiley's banjo attack!) it also isn't our preference to shoehorn it into a certain production model that doesn't fit it.
Add Comment