User Avatar Image

Did you like the wii version of TOMI?

posted by kbogle24 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • kbogle24;172293 said:
    Definitely not on par with the PC version, but I was still able to enjoy an incident-free playthrough of it.
  • I went with "okay". I did play the entire game pretty quickly, which I wouldn't have if I didn't enjoy it. The technical issues are the only reason I didn't choose "great".
  • Frederick Kim;172370 said:
    I went with "okay". I did play the entire game pretty quickly, which I wouldn't have if I didn't enjoy it. The technical issues are the only reason I didn't choose "great".
    I will play it all the way through (Havn't yet), but I agree with the tech issues. the choppy and sometimes freezing graphics should never happen on a console.
  • it was ok... i played the game in one sitting... if the wii version was bad, I would have turned off the system right away.
  • What wrong with it? is it the quality?
  • I turned down the sharpness on my tv, Changed the wii settings from 480p to 480i. I have to say it looks a little better then when i first played it. Now if i had no lag then i could sleep at night again.
  • kbogle24;172640 said:
    I turned down the sharpness on my tv, Changed the wii settings from 480p to 480i. I have to say it looks a little better then when i first played it. Now if i had no lag then i could sleep at night again.
    i also played the game inn 480i setting and did not encounter a lot of the problems other gamers are complaining :)
  • I was disappointed with the bad audio, but since my PC has no hope at all of running TMI, I'm just glad I had a chance to play the game (which was great) at all, as the Wii is my only current-gen system. I didn't have a lot of problems with lag - a bit, yes, which was annoying, but nothing that made it particularly difficult to play. If you can use the PC version, absolutely go with it, but if you're in my situation, you might find you're still able to enjoy the game this way. I was.
  • I went with okay as well... The game itself is great! On par with all the other Monkey Island. Funny and Innovative! But frame rate issues and freezing and long load times from screen to screen... Come on guys!!!
  • I didn't play the Wii Version... but I want to vote in the poll... what option do I choose? :(
Add Comment