User Avatar Image

Did you like the wii version of TOMI?

posted by kbogle24 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Did you like the wii version of TOMI?
36 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Are you guys paying for two copies of the game?.....
  • Fury;173292 said:
    Are you guys paying for two copies of the game?.....
    I've paid for Sam and Max Save The World 3 times over, what's your point?
  • Yes, I did like the Wii version of ToMI. But I do have a suggestion. Why not cut the game into two parts? Episode 1 Part 1, and Episode 1 Part 2? Each could be 500 Points on the Wii Shop, and each could be twice as powerful than it is as one game. Sure it may pose problems in terms of marketing the game, but hey, it'll be higher quality.
  • BadStrong;173421 said:
    Yes, I did like the Wii version of ToMI. But I do have a suggestion. Why not cut the game into two parts? Episode 1 Part 1, and Episode 1 Part 2? Each could be 500 Points on the Wii Shop, and each could be twice as powerful than it is as one game. Sure it may pose problems in terms of marketing the game, but hey, it'll be higher quality.
    Considering most of the locations, characters, etc. are the same for the majority of the episode, I think that would just create more problems than it solves.
  • Pale Man;173422 said:
    Considering most of the locations, characters, etc. are the same for the majority of the episode, I think that would just create more problems than it solves.
    Ah, true 'tis. Just trying to help. ;)
  • TellTale cheated everyone with their release of ToMI on the Wii. The developers should have made the hard decision not to release on the Wii and tell all the fans that the Wii version would not be up to par with the vision they had for MI.

When all is said and done, Telltale has lost my business for any Wii console releases.
  • JackSkylark;173875 said:
    When all is said and done, Telltale has lost my business for any Wii console releases.
    But tell me how you REALLY feel!
  • This is why retail release is the way to go
  • I'm playing the PAL release, and am having no issues with framerate or audio quality. Definitely one of my top Wiiware purchases to date.
  • Apparently Telltale is aware of the technical issues with the WiiWare version, and working to prevent them from cropping up in the next episode. So I'm looking forward to the next installment.
Add Comment