User Avatar Image

Monkey Island Treasure Hunting!

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 17.9K users
It's live!

Discuss your findings in here.
738 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Yeah, and two of the prizes are the same.
  • bobhobbit;173477 said:
    So, my question is, are the Tiki maps Wii-only, and we'll get different PC maps later, or are we removing our ability to do some treasure hunts on PC by playing around with the tiki idol now?
    Yes, anyone who has fiddled with the tiki has forfeited their chance of winning the LeChuck-themed Ferrari.
  • Haggis;173762 said:
    Yes, anyone who has fiddled with the tiki has forfeited their chance of winning the LeChuck-themed Ferrari.
    Darn, I like the Ferrari.
  • haggis;173762 said:
    yes, anyone who has fiddled with the tiki has forfeited their chance of winning the lechuck-themed ferrari.
    I demand that Telltale sells me this Ferrari for $1. The customer is always right, now get to serving me.
  • Pale Man;173883 said:
    I demand that Telltale sells me this Ferrari for $1. The customer is always right, now get to serving me.
    Yeah? I demand this Ferrari to be translated to English! :p
  • Pale Man;173883 said:
    They could do that. The mandatory quality assurance fee would cost over one billion dollars, though. :p
  • Buezrello;173612 said:
    Do any has same problem? I can't get my second prize, avatars (zip is corrupted).
    Same here... :(
  • No problems with the avatars.zip

Thanks alot!

And I'm going to wait for the Ferrari, all green and ghostly.
  • quick question, I have the wii version(which has all 5 maps ready to play for me there) and was wondering, if I where to type in the tiki codes for the coupons now, and wait to use them later, will the coupon code expire when the tiki codes are taken off or not.
  • prizna;168629 said:
    What is the reason for spinning the idol to enter a code? doesnt it automatically unlock the map/prize for you once you find 1?
    Wii players don't connect like PC players... :)
Add Comment