User Avatar Image

Monkey Island Treasure Hunting!

posted by David E Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 17K users
It's live!

Discuss your findings in here.
738 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I am wondering : as this is already n°7, are there really going to be maps for the 3,4, 5 & 6 or does the brute force thing on tiki is finally the normal way of unlocking everything?
  • remax;174409 said:
    I am wondering : as this is already n°7, are there really going to be maps for the 3,4, 5 & 6 or does the brute force thing on tiki is finally the normal way of unlocking everything?
    good question, I was wondering about this also
  • remax;174409 said:
    I am wondering : as this is already n°7, are there really going to be maps for the 3,4, 5 & 6 or does the brute force thing on tiki is finally the normal way of unlocking everything?
    I'm probably completely wrong, but I think maybe this latest map was originally going to be map #3 for PC users, but now that PC users are using the Wii codes they had to make it map #7 instead.

Again, pure speculation, I have no idea.
  • I think the title of this topic should be updated whenever new maps are available, I keep missing them, and then having to scroll back through pages just to find out what people are talking about.

But again, the treasure hunting is pretty fun and that's a really awesome reward! Hoping it doesn't expire soon, it'd be nice if we could save it for an upcoming series :)
  • Okay, so evidenly, there are 3 officially released maps? I've only got 2 (#1 via blog post, #7 via newsletter). Somehow I missed the other one, which is odd since I subscribe to the blog, newsletter, and friggin twitter.

Little help?
  • #2 unlocks when you complete #1, iirc.
  • Silvermoon;174444 said:
    #2 unlocks when you complete #1, iirc.
    Ah, ok that makes sense. Thanks.
    Yeah, I've been trying to get to it, but the wife just doesn't think it's that important while we're remodeling the kitchen. She seems to think it would be nice to have a place to cook/eat. Go figure.
  • Wait, how many maps are there for the PC version, map #7, did that come out today, and will it and or is it out for wiiware versions, I'm confused :confused:
  • Gman5852;174446 said:
    Wait, how many maps are there for the PC version, map #7, did that come out today, and will it and or is it out for wiiware versions, I'm confused :confused:
    I think right now the Wii has 4 maps that you can't get on PC, and there are 2 maps you can only get on PC.
Add Comment