User Avatar Image

xbox 360 NXE Update showing Monkey Island avatar items

posted by Aeterna on - last edited - Viewed by 845 users
Heya guys,

I just stumbled upon this and I must say it looks really good.
The entire video is a preview or "Quick Look" of the update, and from around 11min in it'll show the Monkey Island items for your avatar. I must say they look really good.

Link
20 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's good, but I still refuse to pay money for this stuff.
  • Heck, I already have some of the stuff ;D

Gamertag: Mr Scapetti

There are Elaine and Carla items too for the females ;)
  • Scapetti;175018 said:
    Heck, I already have some of the stuff ;D

Gamertag: Mr Scapetti

There are Elaine and Carla items too for the females ;)
    You have the preview update? I never got around to signing up for that.
  • Yeah, I signed up for it last thursday and got it this thursday :) It's actually sooo much smoother than before. I don't know if it was just me but that thing would always freeze and take ages to load before. Now it's seamless

I have LeChuck's hat, the treasure hunt-ery t-shirt and a rubber chicken :3 I still bought the rest though... because I'm insane like that
  • Scapetti;175041 said:
    Yeah, I signed up for it last thursday and got it this thursday :) It's actually sooo much smoother than before. I don't know if it was just me but that thing would always freeze and take ages to load before. Now it's seamless

I have LeChuck's hat, the treasure hunt-ery t-shirt and a rubber chicken :3 I still bought the rest though... because I'm insane like that
    Yeah, I'll buy it all when it launches in a couple days too.
  • A week and a couple of days I believe...
  • doomsoth;175006 said:
    It's good, but I still refuse to pay money for this stuff.
    It's only a few points for some of the stuff, and where else could you get a t-shirt with 'I found the Treasure of Melee Island, and all i got was this stupid t-shirt"!
  • Scapetti;175137 said:
    A week and a couple of days I believe...
    Eh, close enough :p
  • The costumes are really cool, but the props don't do anything and are very expensive.. I've been tempted to get the Guybrush costume but it's a little plain looking, perhaps if they put up his gear from the second game, or even from Tales. Perhaps that'll happen when they get round to releasing it on XBLA.

Best thing about the new dashboard is the speed though, no more massive amount of lag while trying to load things on the marketplace.
Add Comment