User Avatar Image

homemade strong badge

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 776 users
I am starting a project to make my own strong bad badge because I didn't get one with my DVD:( I kind of knew I wouldn't get one, though:D

Production Log: Today, I got a badge from some petroleum club and am proceeding to take it apart so I can put the attachments below in the badge.
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It was only sent to the first group of preorders (the first like, 3 days)
  • Jagger88;174731 said:
    It was only sent to the first group of preorders (the first like, 3 days)
    I pre-ordered on the 12th day it was available :(
  • bigdondoo;174493 said:
    I'm all for making homemade merchandise, but I was just wondering why you didn't get one? Did TellTale only give them to pre-ordered? Also, would you charge people for making them one of these... doing business on another person's web-site is my idea of pirate capitalism at it's best!
    No, I'd do it for free, but I'd have to see how well mine turns out! :D
  • Jagger88;174731 said:
    It was only sent to the first group of preorders (the first like, 3 days)
    I'm sure I'm in this group, but got a "Everybody to the limit!" bumper sticker instead of the badge. Maybe stocks ran low on the badge.
  • RobD;174918 said:
    I'm sure I'm in this group, but got a "Everybody to the limit!" bumper sticker instead of the badge. Maybe stocks ran low on the badge.
    I got the badge, but the invoice said "bumper sticker discontinued" (or something along those lines). Maybe the first orders got the bumper stickers, when they ran out they started giving out the badges. Did your invoice say "badge discontinued"?
  • Shmeh;174977 said:
    I got the badge, but the invoice said "bumper sticker discontinued" (or something along those lines). Maybe the first orders got the bumper stickers, when they ran out they started giving out the badges. Did your invoice say "badge discontinued"?
    No, I don't think it did. Does that mean I won?
  • On my invoice it said 'bumper sticker discontinued', but crossed out and I didn't get the badge.
  • SidGarcia;175022 said:
    On my invoice it said 'bumper sticker discontinued', but crossed out and I didn't get the badge.
    Same here, but mine wasn't crossed out.
  • I got the pin but not the bumper sticker (which was also crossed out on the invoice) but I actually got a "Everybody to the Limit!" bumper sticker from a previous purchase of H*R merchandise (either from TTG or the H*R store) :) Also have a Teen Girl Squad "So good!" sticker and a Strong Badia keyring that were free gifts. :)
  • So basically, this was all chose by random drawing or something?
Add Comment