User Avatar Image

What to call the next season of Tales

posted by Victory63 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
Say if this season of Tales of Monkey island goes successful and a second season is announced, just is it possible for it not to be called Tales of Monkey Island Season 2. Just that to make it more in theme you could say.

Like how they have it with each season of the tv show Red Dwarf, instead of being called Red Dwarf season 2 or season 4, it's called Red Dwarf II and Red Dwarf IV.

So if there is a 2nd season of Tales of Monkey Island, could it be called "Tales of Monkey Island 2" or for more style and even better, call it "Tales of Monkey Island II" to give it that like old feeling :)
90 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tall Tales of Monkey Island?

Pesrsonally, i think they will go down the rute of renaming TMI after the whole set has been released. The logo seems to kind of suit it...
  • Tales of Monkey Island 2: Electric Boogaloo

Seriously though, I always love to hate these thread that talk about the "next series" even before the current series is completely done. I don't even think they've started making scenes for Episode 5.
  • "Tales of Donkey Island." What do I win?
  • The destruction of Monkey Island, and it's sequal will be called secret of gorilla island, followed by gorilla island 2 pox of lechucks revenge, curse of gorilla island, escape from gorilla island, tales of gorilla island, and the final game in the series destruction of gorilla island.

There, I named the next 7 seasons for telltale:p
  • CSI: Undead Intent

[/rimshot]
  • I hope if they do another one they wait a couple years. Season 2 of Sam & Max jumped the gun a little bit, wheras the timing for Season 3 seems better. You don't want to wear out your welcome.
  • Frogacuda;175783 said:
    I hope if they do another one they wait a couple years. Season 2 of Sam & Max jumped the gun a little bit, wheras the timing for Season 3 seems better. You don't want to wear out your welcome.

Was Season 2 not a big improvement in your opinion?
  • Monkey Island 6: Monkey Harder
  • Frogacuda;175783 said:
    I hope if they do another one they wait a couple years. Season 2 of Sam & Max jumped the gun a little bit, wheras the timing for Season 3 seems better. You don't want to wear out your welcome.
    Toothless Gibbon;175787 said:
    Was Season 2 not a big improvement in your opinion?
    Yeah, I'm with Toothless Gibbon, how did season 2 "jump the gun" when it came quick enough to bring legit excitement AND didn't seem rushed but actually better across the board then season 1.

Also, back on topic.

How about "Tales of Monkey Island 2: The Legend of Curly's Gold."
Add Comment