User Avatar Image

Tales of Monkey Island missing STAN!

posted by bugzbunny90 on - last edited - Viewed by 2.1K users
I am a Monkey Island fan from ages! nd i am trained in the arts of monkey combat! And like everyother fan i have noticed in every installment there are few charecters which are must like Guybrush Sleepgood lolz ofcourse .. Elain ..Lechuck ...voodoo lady... STAN!!!!!! ..No Stan in tales of monkey island :( ended the game ..no Stan ..otherwise brilliant, epic, hillarious, thrilling and swashbuckling game just like everyother :) pleaase dont miss out Stan in the next parts :D ..

oh nd insult sword fighting love that as well .. wonder who is the chic at the end :S ..could it be carla? :rolleyes:

P.S "Thats the second biggest monkey i have ever seen"
96 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ... on an island filled with mer-people
  • he was there selling something, you just didnt SEE him there selling it lol
  • Stan always feels out of place, that is what makes him such a great character. After his odd success as a character in MI1, he has basically been shoehorned into EVERY game, not just 4. That is part of the reason I find him so funny, just seeing what weird scam he is running now.
  • bugzbunny90;177770 said:
    Doro the explorer? XD
    *whack*
  • I liked the gold tooth blonde beard and the towel handler on the beach
  • Marty;177778 said:
    i didn't understand most of that.
    You are not alone
  • I may have a surprise for you...
    *walks away misteriously*
    *turns*
    Tomorrow night!
    *walks away misteriously again*
  • Silverwolfpet;177912 said:
    I may have a surprise for you...
    *walks away misteriously*
    *turns*
    Tomorrow night!
    *walks away misteriously again*
    ooooOOOOOoooooo mysterious walking *shiny eyes*
  • alexonfyre;177868 said:
    Stan always feels out of place, that is what makes him such a great character. After his odd success as a character in MI1, he has basically been shoehorned into EVERY game, not just 4. That is part of the reason I find him so funny, just seeing what weird scam he is running now.
    He felt much more integrated into CMI (used for a couple of puzzles) i haven't played MI2 so i can't comment.
  • Stan was the best when selling previously used coffins. :D I hope they don't make him some stupid paper-work salesman again. Well, okay, it worked well with selling insurance in CMI, but he was completely unfunny in EMI, and I don't even think his job made a difference at all.

But I thought LucasArts was brilliant to have Stan stuck in a coffin in CMI - it's good to have some continuity sometimes, and a decent explanation why he changed his business.
Add Comment