User Avatar Image

Problem with the SBCG4AP Disk!

posted by RockMan87 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.1K users
I got the SBCG4AP disk at Comicon, and I was happy! :)

But when I got home to actually play it, the computer won't even read the freakin' disk. It keeps saying that nothing's in the disk drive.

Help?
18 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • gee. a little harsh there?
  • Yeah, I actually felt like helping out, but after seeing that reply, forget about it.
  • Gman5852;172472 said:
    Is there a reason why? If there is no reason then what's wrong with your family.
    It's because they created the Homestar Runner Universe!!!

They think it detracts from my mental ability, or something.

But, hey! The only time I have TIME to watch it is when I'm doing my assignments, geez!

Also, does anyone else have the issue when when you play live action features on the DVD the sound doesn't work until you ffwd and play?
  • RockMan87;172495 said:
    This is a thread about MY problem! :(
    hehe, yeah, thread tend to go oftopic from time to time...anyway, actually your thread is about problems with the sbcg4ap disc, so it should be okay, if others reported their problems as well.
    did you try cleaning the disc? does it have any visible scratches or maybe fingerprints or any other kind of damage? if not then you might want to try another drive/computer or maybe a dvd-player. do you have another telltale disc, like sam&max or bone? if yes, are they working fine on you pc?
    anyway, if your disc if not working at all, then you should write an email to the telltale support address (support@telltalegames.com). maybe they can send you a replacement disc or something..
  • SidGarcia;172127 said:
    If it's fine, coul- I mean, may I ask another question about the DVD?
    I tried running on my Playstation 2, and I can't get color on it.
    It works good on my computer, but for a reason it won't work on PS2, which is my only DVD-compatible machine.
    Is there anything I could do to get color?
    Strange, it worked on my playstation 2, but the 3d in dangeresque didn't work though. My 360 suprisingly did the same problem. Funny
  • I'm just wondering that if this will be compatible with a dvd player, a 360, an original xbox or a ps2 because my vistas cd drive will only play cds even though it has played dvds before. if anyone can answer that would be a big help.
  • HomsarGuy;174552 said:
    I'm just wondering that if this will be compatible with a dvd player, a 360, an original xbox or a ps2 because my vistas cd drive will only play cds even though it has played dvds before. if anyone can answer that would be a big help.
    Dvd player yeah, ps2, yeah but the 3d might not work, 360, for me it didnt, I had a giant black screen covering the whole game, original, no clue
  • Gman5852;176130 said:
    Dvd player yeah, ps2, yeah but the 3d might not work, 360, for me it didnt, I had a giant black screen covering the whole game, original, no clue
  • RockMan87;171885 said:
    But when I got home to actually play it, the computer won't even read the freakin' disk. It keeps saying that nothing's in the disk drive.
    You're inserting it into a DVD-ROM drive and not a CD drive, right?

If possible, try it in another computer to see if it works there. Could be a problem specific to the computer.

And wisp is right, if you can't get it to work, email [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email] and they'll help you.
  • ..i am moved to tears...someone finally read one of my posts.:D
Add Comment