User Avatar Image

Which games are you currently playing?

posted by patters on - last edited - Viewed by 53.4K users
basically name a game or more that you are currently playing (or have been recently) and say what you think of it.

Prince of Persia (newest): It is OK, not as good as the last 3, the removal of death as a deterrent is irritating, I wish they had not done it, it seems like a way to appeal to "casuals". I think the combat is dry and repetitive also.

Smash Bros:brawl: Overall an excellent game, however a lot of the mechanics from melee worked better in my opinion

Halo Wars: the best RTS I have played on a console, over simplified compared to PC ones, although that is to be expected. It is a pity Ensemble don't exist anymore
3.6K Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Was playing some old Dreamcast games the other day, Shenmue, Sonic Adventure International Edition. Also was going to restart Skies of Arcandia on GC, but I never did. Oh well, was playing Sid Meier's Pirates yesterday, since it was only of the only games i've reinstalled since Vista was wiped. xD
  • Wario Land: Shake it! SOOO fun!!
  • I cracked out the old DS games recently (I bought the new green DS lite that came with a purse-thing and cooking trainer game. The irony of this amuses me greatly.)

I found myself playing "Battle of Giants: Dinosaurs" by Ubisoft. It was a gamble, I wasn't sure if it would be a good game or not.
    But I LOVE it.

You have a little dinosaur, you drag him around the screen to explore, attack other dinosaurs, and drink water. It's like this game was MADE for me.
  • Ar Tornelico
    Escape From Monkey Island (PS2 version)
    Pokemon Diamond
    Retro Game Challenge
    Abe Lincoln Must Die
    Telltale Poker
  • mr_nutt;179972 said:
    Plants vs Zombies (By the way there's a zombie on your lawn)
    i play it too, a very funny game!
    Mirrors Edge
    Jack Keane
    and soon i will play ToMI :D
  • Fallout 3 (PC) - I recently got all of the DLC, and I want to exit the Mothership and go to PL sooo bad T-T

World of Goo, Braid and Gish - I bought steam's Indie pack. 75% off FTW.
  • Ray-The-Sun;180233 said:

World of Goo, Braid and Gish - I bought steam's Indie pack. 75% off FTW.
    That... is tempting.
    No! The wallet must stay closed! Resiiiist!
  • Secret of Monkey Island: SE on iPod
    Maniac Mansion Deluxe

Would be playing Wallace & Gromit 103 if it downloads.
  • Evan;180277 said:
    Secret of Monkey Island: SE on iPod
    Maniac Mansion Deluxe

Would be playing Wallace & Gromit 103 if it downloads.
    What is Maniac Mansion Deluxe? I havent heard of this.. :confused:
  • RankoSao;180279 said:
    What is Maniac Mansion Deluxe? I havent heard of this.. :confused:
    It's a fan-made remake of Maniac Mansion with improved graphics and DOTT-like interface.

Add Comment