User Avatar Image

Help (Abe Lincoln Must Die)

posted by crabeman on - last edited - Viewed by 2K users
What am I supposed to do after I Win the election, and Abe is rampaging down the street? The gun I have doesn't do a thing. Also, how do I turn the pages in the book on the desk in the White House. Is there a way of changing the month of the calendar?
please Help Me. Thanks :D
40 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Oh, sorry. I misread the post, sorry bout that.
  • hey.i have given sybil the application.now what i have to do????
  • I don't get it. Why do we have "Help!" threads at all, when we've got the Telltale walkthroughs?
  • Timothy;180336 said:
    I don't get it. Why do we have "Help!" threads at all, when we've got the Telltale walkthroughs?
    Some people want help with one particular puzzle, without reading a full walkthrough that gives away the solutions to other puzzles.
  • Chuck;181330 said:
    Some people want help with one particular puzzle, without reading a full walkthrough that gives away the solutions to other puzzles.
    Hmm. I thought that was what "Ctrl+F" was for, but I suppose that makes sense. Thank you.
  • I'm from earlier... I want to find the card for toxic waste; I've done mostly everything else. I've even made Sybil hate Lincoln.
  • AvzinElkein;268847 said:
    I want to find the card for toxic waste; I've done mostly everything else. I've even made Sybil hate Lincoln.
    Ok, look around the streets for signs and posters. There should be one that should fit the situation properly, and it is in a different location than most others.
  • Ganon159;268892 said:
    Ok, look around the streets for signs and posters. There should be one that should fit the situation properly, and it is in a different location than most others.
    The only one I see is "Free Home Delivery", but Hugh won't let me take it
Add Comment