User Avatar Image

Two Annoying questions bugging me !!!!!!

posted by bugzbunny90 on - last edited - Viewed by 934 users
When will Guybrush bleephood find Big whoop treasure??????
and when will guybrush and elain have kids ? :S
43 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wasn't Big Whoop just an empty chest?

Elaine and Guybrush will have kids in Monkey Island 6.
  • Frown;180618 said:
    Wasn't Big Whoop just an empty chest?
    that was the fake big whoop
  • Wasn't the Big Whoop a Gate to Heck inside the Monkey Head masked as a rollercoster ride that turns people into skeletons? CMI explains it all.

Guybrush and Elaine having children is equal to them quitting his big adventures. It's just not the same once you start changing diapers. Look what happened to Shrek, Darth Vader or the mammoth from Ice Age, the poor bastards. So I don't want them to have kids.
  • Spadge;180630 said:
    Wasn't the Big Whoop a Gate to Heck inside the Monkey Head masked as a rollercoster ride that turns people into skeletons? CMI explains it all.
    that was the big whoop rollercoaster ride not big whoop treasure lol..
  • Spadge;180630 said:

Guybrush and Elaine having children is equal to them quitting his big adventures. It's just not the same once you start changing diapers. Look what happened to Shrek, Darth Vader or the mammoth from Ice Age, the poor bastards. So I don't want them to have kids.
    The dude and dudet from The Incredibles ..have kids..look at them they cool..
  • The Carnival of the Damned is the Big Whoop IIRC. The rumors tricked people into coming there, LeChuck fried them and turned them into his minions.

QUESTION IS

Why do ships have ghosts?
  • Sir Pantalones;180636 said:

QUESTION IS

Why do ships have ghosts?

damn now i have to edit my thread into three questions that annoy me :mad:
  • I thought Big Whoop was a red herring?
  • Theory A: Ships are made from timber. Trees are plants. Plants are alive. So they might have some kind of soul.

Theory B: Sailors bond to their ship. It's the only thing between them and the endless deadly seas. So sailors get to worship their ship a little, thus giving is a bit of their own soul. Yeah, it can happen.

Theory C: It's just a game, you should just relax.
  • Dudes Big whoop is still a treasure :S
Add Comment