User Avatar Image

Cannot get map from Nipperkin

posted by FJT on - last edited - Viewed by 435 users
Just blew the Captain off his ship. Nipperkin comes up to me and has a conversation, but does not offer to have me follow him to his newspaper office. He just ends the conversation. Therefore I cannot get the map I need to see Deep Gut. This is unlike the video W/T on YouTube where Nipperkin tells me to follow him to his office. Is this a flaw or have i missed something? Please help!!
8 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    FJT
    Yes I did all that.
  • Can you click on the office door?
  • maybe u missed picking something up or talking to someone etc... goto that wierd shack and try knocking on door then go back to niperkin
  • FJT;179014 said:
    Just blew the Captain off his ship. Nipperkin comes up to me and has a conversation, but does not offer to have me follow him to his newspaper office. He just ends the conversation. Therefore I cannot get the map I need to see Deep Gut. This is unlike the video W/T on YouTube where Nipperkin tells me to follow him to his office. Is this a flaw or have i missed something? Please help!!
    There's 3 tasks. You still need to [SPOILER]Defeat the ship's captain[/SPOILER]
  • NunoCardoso;179343 said:
    There's 3 tasks. You still need to [SPOILER]Defeat the ship's captain[/SPOILER]
    . . . Bwuh?
    Re-read the first line of his post :rolleyes:

If you've done the other two tasks, I don't know what to suggest...
  • This maybe a stupid question, but with helping D'oro with his treasure, did you have him dig it up?

It took me a while to figure out I had to do this, since Nipperkin didn't show up when I found the "treasure" in the first place.
  • Assuming Nipperkin hasn't vanished, can't you talk to him and that should allow you to verify what he thinks you still need to do?

My money's on the treasure hunt not quite being completed, but that should give you an idea where you need to be looking.
Add Comment