choices from ep1 not carrying to ep2

Comments

• That's why Playstation is the best console ;)

• Why did you say that come onnnn man don't start a war on this page OK and yea I'm facing the same thing on Xbox one my choices didn't cross over to episode 2 and I'm still waiting for that fix on My Choices Tab on the Menu i 'm being very very patient right now I have been waiting two months and still no fix I see my choices on the website,but not on the game.

Smellzfishy posted: »

That's why Playstation is the best console

• Maybe Ser Royland is so awesome that he just overpowered your consoles.

• I can't see the choices on-game, where do you go?

strwar3 posted: »

Why did you say that come onnnn man don't start a war on this page OK and yea I'm facing the same thing on Xbox one my choices did

• Am I the only one who actually chose Royland?

• No issues here.

Am I the only person that didn't have any issues with Episode 2?

• I had an issue of none of my choices carrying over to Episode 2. The 'last time on Game of Thrones' intro to Episode 2 showed the opposite of what I chose, for every single choice.

After several restarts (powering down) and deselecting and reselecting the save, it finally registered correctly and I was able to play Episode 2 with the correct choices. Until this bug gets fixed I'd suggest doing the same, and see if it also works for you.

• I may try this but my choices (all except one from episode 2) aren't even showing up on this website. So not sure they've even registered at all.

Scaeva posted: »

I had an issue of none of my choices carrying over to Episode 2. The 'last time on Game of Thrones' intro to Episode 2 showed the

• Really, even here you start that? PS players....like little kids

• I had some problems with audio, but nothing else. Then again, glitches are to be expected.

Am I the only person that didn't have any issues with Episode 2?

• edited February 2015

Yes, because it's the console's fault and not the developers and beta testers' fault for not catching the glitches and fixing them before release. That never happens on the Playstation or any other platform.

• My audio skipped and repeated a few times, too. Especially annoying in the 'Next Time On' section. Glitches really SHOULDN'T be expected, Telltale are so bad with CS.

CamTheWoot posted: »

I had some problems with audio, but nothing else. Then again, glitches are to be expected.

• Royland's a douche - naturally we all SHOULD have chosen him.

Emzorg posted: »

Am I the only one who actually chose Royland?

• I did. He helped complement Ethan well. On a personal basis too, I also think he has better voice acting in emotional scenes since his voice sounds much more sincere compared to Duncan's who just sounds slightly louder.

Emzorg posted: »

Am I the only one who actually chose Royland?

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Please don't start console wars.

• Yeah they are, that's why it's to be expected. It's a shame they're not great at coding, bally good writers though

Danarazzi posted: »

My audio skipped and repeated a few times, too. Especially annoying in the 'Next Time On' section. Glitches really SHOULDN'T be expected, Telltale are so bad with CS.

• Come to think of it I also rewinded and played through the finale of Episode 1 again. Maybe that did the trick.

I may try this but my choices (all except one from episode 2) aren't even showing up on this website. So not sure they've even registered at all.

• edited February 2015

Uhu thats why you see here problems with iOS Versions and so on, because thats never happens on other platforms....suuuuuure and I'm the Queen of England.

Seriously, it seems like Telltale has to few people to handle so many things at the same time, developing, bug fixing etc.

sj4iy posted: »

Yes, because it's the console's fault and not the developers and beta testers' fault for not catching the glitches and fixing them before release. That never happens on the Playstation or any other platform.

• [removed]

OzzyUK posted: »

Please don't start console wars.

• [removed]

sj4iy posted: »

• Telltale when will there be an update, I want my choices to carry over!

• Mines still says continue episode one and my account is linked adn show my choices online, any reason why it still aint carrying over?

Mine says restart episode 1 and my choices didn't carry over so it knows I completed the first episode

• I did not receive a message saying this, it just started without it. My choices are not saved to begin with in episode one, instead, when I choose it in the 'play' menu, it just says continue episode one (which I have already finished). When I tried to check my choice stats online, there were none.

Can you please clarify if you received a message when starting Episode 2 that 'Your Unfinished Episodes Will Be Randomly Generated', or did the episode start without displaying this message?

• Yep, I was also connected to the internet.

For those of you experiencing the issue, were you ever offline/disconnected from the internet while playing the game? Either during Episode 1, or Episode 2?

• I have the same problem on Xbox one...its hard to stay involved in the story when you don't think your choices will carry on.

• Add me to the list: Choices aren't working.

Episode 1 says Continue. Choices didn't show up after finishing episode 1.
    Played online. Linked my account. My choices DO show up on the website correctly.

• I only saw one decision on telltale website,select games and go to game of thrones and scroll down to episode 1 and you see one choice you made it says did you steal anything from Lady Margartey

I can't see the choices on-game, where do you go?

• Nope, have been connected to it the whole time, also I don't have a "My Choices" section like in previous games,is it supposed to be like that and i can only see my choices here on the website (which would suck) or is this part of the issue?

For those of you experiencing the issue, were you ever offline/disconnected from the internet while playing the game? Either during Episode 1, or Episode 2?

• I have never seen a "my choices" option anywhere in game even after doing this.

We are currently looking into an issue where some Xbox One choice data is not carrying over properly. The Marketplace Store page w

• On the internet the whole time...

• Thread: Choices not carrying over

The choices I made in episode 1 don't seem to have carried over. My Choices is not on the main menu and my account is linked with telltale account. Gamertag is ColonelCannibal.

• Preaching to the choir man.

• Thread: Season Pass Holder

I want to let the developers know that my choices are not carrying over...

• Same here choices aren't working properly.

Only two of my choices show up on the website.

1.) Did you ask for Margaery for help?
    You and 92.1% asked Margaery to help your family.

2.) Did you steal from Margaery?
    You and 54.1% did not steal something from Margaery's desk.

But when I begin episode two 'previously on' shows the complete opposite. Also my sentinel is Ser Royland when I picked Duncan and Ethan doesn't even try to stop Ramsay from taking Talia, when I actually grabbed her.

• uninstalled whole Game and reinstalled Episode 1 and 2, played End of Episode 1 again, still no "My Choices", just tells me to check out my stats online, been online, "no choices yet" on the Website, no "My Choices" Tab in Main Menu.

restarted Episode 2, no text of "random choices", again not my choices from Episode 1

• TelltaleMikeTelltaleMike Former Telltale Staff

I apologize for the delayed response, and any difficulties this has caused. For those still experiencing this, we are currently working resolving the issue, and hope to have an update on a resolution soon. If you are currently experiencing this issue on Xbox One, could you please clarify the Country/Region you are currently located in, whether you are connected to the internet via a wired or wireless connection, and when you played through Episode 1? (Did you play Ep 1 when it first released, or more recently?)

• USA east coast

Wired connection

Played and completed ep1 1 week prior to ep2 release

I apologize for the delayed response, and any difficulties this has caused. For those still experiencing this, we are currently wo

• Thanks for the update. I played through the episode the first day it was released on Xbox One. I am in the United States. I played through it while on the internet. my connection is wireless.

I apologize for the delayed response, and any difficulties this has caused. For those still experiencing this, we are currently wo

• Germany

Wireless

bought and played the episode 1 together with the release of Episode 2

• edited February 2015

Sorry didn't mean to post here.

This discussion has been closed.