User Avatar Image

TellTale Team, any plans to deliver a patch on the bugs as reported by forumers?

posted by andytan on - last edited - Viewed by 339 users
Hello TTT,

While I congratulate your successful release of the awsome Chapter 2, can we also know whether a patch will be delivered as we obviously encountered more bugs in Chapter 2. :)

Thanks!
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Usually they don't release a "patch" necessarily, they will sometimes update a build of a game but they don't typically announce it or provide release notes or anything like that, so it's hard to tell when/if they'll fix things.
  • Their games usually contain a small number of bugs but never anything game debilitating. (Not at least that I've encountered.) It's probably just better for them to focus their resources on making upcoming games as efficiently run and bug-free as possible.
  • Agree. TTT, as much as we appreciate your effort in producing such entertaining TOMI sequels, let's continue to improve the quality of future releases in keeping bugs and glitches to its minimal.
  • Still, there is the WiiWare version of this episode coming, so hopefully they'll fix some of the bugs that have been reported from the PC release. And hopefully it wouldn't be too much trouble to release a new build for the PC with some of the same fixes. The floating Elaine bug really bothers me for some reason.
  • This is a small deal, But there are only two Ts in Telltale.
  • i dont know why telltale doesnt fix bugs.. it is odd to me in that sense...
    isnt that what playtesting catches ? :P

wink wink....
  • so far none of these bugs makes it impossible to progress, right? so i guess, there won't be a fix until the season is done.
  • I like bugs and glitches in games as long as they don't brake the game or anything like ones you have to do stuff to get it to glitch and not just happens like useing second turtle on lechuck
  • andytan;186248 said:
    Agree. TTT, as much as we appreciate your effort in producing such entertaining TOMI sequels, let's continue to improve the quality of future releases in keeping bugs and glitches to its minimal.
    This.
Add Comment