User Avatar Image

Problem with upgrade to full S&M season

posted by TWiesengrund on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
Hello people,

I bought Culture Shock some time ago. Last week I received an offer by email to upgrade it to the full season. Ok, that's the fun part because as soon as I enter my order number listed in the mail just mentioned, I get this:

"Sorry, we looked that order up and it doesn't seem to contain a qualifying product to upgrade. Please make sure you're entering the correct order number."

Either the mail was sent by accident (I strongly refuse to believe that, BECAUSE I WANT THE FULL SEASON!) or there's an error (that's what I'd like to believe). I hope you can help me out with this. If you need my order number, I'll mail it to a secure address.

Thanks a lot,
Lasse Björn Rosenberger

P.S.: Sam&Max rule the goddamn planet!
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Thank you very much! :)
  • I'm having the same problem, 'cause I bailed from the payment page first time. Already sent a email about this the support, but perhaps it's easier for you guys if I just post it here?
  • I'm having the same problem, 'cause I bailed from the payment page first time. Already sent a email about this the support, but perhaps it's easier for you guys if I just post it here?
    Nope, it's easier if you email support. ;)

If you haven't had a response yet, you should shortly.
  • ok, so no sending PM's with ordernumber to Tabacco then?
  • Nope. He and I both answer support emails, so sending one of us a PM after you've already sent an email just means we end up doing the work twice.

I just answered all the emails that came in to our support address overnight, so you should have received a response.
  • can't find a response e-mail. Sent it to [email]support@telltalegames.com[/email], and almost immediatly got the automated conformation note. My problem has been assigned the code "issue-2523".
  • Emily responded to your email about a half hour after you sent it. Check your spam folder for responses.

Anyway, your order is reset, so you should be able to upgrade now.
  • hi, sorry for being such a pain in the ass, but I wrote another mail to Emily asking for another ordernumber reset, but I don't really trust my mail, so could you notify through this thread when it's been done?

/Gustav
  • Any news about the order reseting yet?
  • Hemulen, you're all set now, right? :)
This discussion has been closed.