User Avatar Image

Psychotherapy

posted by adg1034 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
So, I've got Sybil thinking I'm fame-crazy from my Rorschach tests. What gets that reaction in the free-association and the dream sequences?
26 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Coro: It all depends on what the third symptom is--the game randomly generates the symptoms so you'll have to tell us what it is, or take that as a clue.
  • how can i find out what the symptoms are? i read from a form but i don't know what it means
  • Well if I remember my symptoms correctly, they were an obsession with fame, a violent reaction to dentistry, and a desire to see my peers get older. Not exactly sure about that last symptom, but you should get something similar to these symptoms.
  • okay i finished the game. and i know why i couldn't finish psychotherapy, i had to wake the soda poppers first, after that i get to the theatre and then i get the form with my obsessions.
  • numble;14582 said:
    Well if I remember my symptoms correctly, they were an obsession with fame, a violent reaction to dentistry, and a desire to see my peers get older. Not exactly sure about that last symptom, but you should get something similar to these symptoms.
    The alternate set of symptoms (and they can be mixed together) is an obsession with money, a violent reaction to hairstyling, and an unconcious desire to marry your mother.
  • Im stuck with 'the violent reaction-theme'. Ive tried everything i can come up with. What am I suppose to do? :(
  • Anything in your inventory associated with violence? See if you can use it whenever Sybil says something associated with whatever you violently-react to. Kinda hard to explain, sorry :)
  • Also, sorry to revive a dead thread, but why did my old account suddenly disappear?
  • Old forum accounts weren't saved when we switched forum software and upgraded the site. I'll merge the old posts back into your account later today.
Add Comment