Official Rhysha Thread (Episode 5 Spoilers)

Comments

• Alt text

This is the most disgusting thing i've ever seen in my life. And i've seen two girls one cup.

• I did...

Fallandir hates shipping after all.

No truer words have never been spoken.

dojo32161 posted: »

I believe he saw my actual tombstone, open the image in a new tab and see the message. Fallandir hates shipping after all.

• Green staph! Do not summon other shippers! I don't ship anything! Noooo!

Green613 posted: »

Of course you do! Rhyionas wonderful fanbase consists of CLEARLY high class forum members. People that are a step above the rest!

• THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

• I don't ship anything

YOU WILL SHIP RHYIONA NOW AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT

fallandir posted: »

Green staph! Do not summon other shippers! I don't ship anything! Noooo!

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

I believe this is called a "thread". They're very popular on "forums".

bloop posted: »

THE FUCK IS THIS BULLSHIT?!

Run fallandir, run! Run from yet another shipping war!

fallandir posted: »

Green staph! Do not summon other shippers! I don't ship anything! Noooo!

• edited April 2015

Threads are fine, but when they propaganda bullshit like this, it isn't right. It should be illegal.

I believe this is called a "thread". They're very popular on "forums".

• Then your Rhyiona thread would die, yes?

Threads are fine, but when they propaganda bullshit like this, it isn't right. It should be illegal.

• This is the only time I'll post in this thread and it's because I've been summoned.

GREEN'S GODDAMN RIGHT.

Of course you do! Rhyionas wonderful fanbase consists of CLEARLY high class forum members. People that are a step above the rest!

• Oh no, it's true though. This thread is not. Not to mention your rule of TFTB forum was awful, the people are glad the Rhyiona's stomped you out like a bug.

Then your Rhyiona thread would die, yes?

• Judging by the amount of their comments, I guess we can accuse the Rhyiona shippers of stalking this thread now.

• Stalking the stalkers much?

If anyone gets that reference, you rock.

LoseMyHome posted: »

Judging by the amount of their comments, I guess we can accuse the Rhyiona shippers of stalking this thread now.

• I think the ships would make a peace agreement, stay clear of each other's thread. This is like the Soviet Union and the United States. Sooner or later, its going to end badly.

We wouldn't want a ship mega thread now, would we?

• They stalked us first.

Judging by the amount of their comments, I guess we can accuse the Rhyiona shippers of stalking this thread now.

OK, but if I ship neither? Am I just considered a tourist?

I think the ships would make a peace agreement, stay clear of each other's thread. This is like the Soviet Union and the United States. Sooner or later, its going to end badly. We wouldn't want a ship mega thread now, would we?

• All war has civilian casualties, those caught in the crossfire...

OK, but if I ship neither? Am I just considered a tourist?

• Alt text

I don't ship anything YOU WILL SHIP RHYIONA NOW AND YOU WILL ENJOY IT

• Proof Rhyiona shot first:

http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86894/sasha-x-rhys-sasha-x-rhys-poll/p1

In order of posting, the second comment on our first thread was Green, effectively declaring war on us.

• You know you want Rhyiona in your life.

• Jack is dead.

Bigby is busy with Snow.

Kenny is dead I 69.7% of playthorughs. And is missing an eye.

Carver, while dead, managed a large group of survivors for an extended period of time.

Arvo is unknown.

Troy is an underling.

• Carver is voiced by Michael Mardsen.

Your argument is invalid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eVOuwvHorcU https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Hv6SXMGNeY&feature=player_detailpage https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uwnQ8GQqR1c&feature=player_detailpage

• Jack is dead. Bigby is busy with Snow. Kenny is dead I 69.7% of playthorughs. And is missing an eye. Carver, while dead, managed a large group of survivors for an extended period of time. Arvo is unknown. Troy is an underling.

• No need to tell me twice!

Alt text

Run fallandir, run! Run from yet another shipping war!

• Carver is voiced by Michael Mardsen. Your argument is invalid.

• Let's not let them derail us. I came here to ship Rhysha, that's what I intend to do

Alt text

• I don't recall seeing that.

Probably because it's cropped.

And, never noticed this, but Sasha has a little bottle on her right leg.

Let's not let them derail us. I came here to ship Rhysha, that's what I intend to do

• Ohhh, but Ben and Nick are on the Rhyiona side.

Wait Arvo's on the Rhysha side? Suddenly I'm tempted to join just to meet Arvo. Also I'm staying as far away from Kenny as possible.

Wait Arvo's on the Rhysha side? Suddenly I'm tempted to join just to meet Arvo. Also I'm staying as far away from Kenny as possible.

• False.

Ohhh, but Ben and Nick are on the Rhyiona side.

Darn, I can't go against any of my favorite characters. Back to the sidelines I guess.

Ohhh, but Ben and Nick are on the Rhyiona side.

• Best to do that.

Darn, I can't go against any of my favorite characters. Back to the sidelines I guess.

Han Solo shot first Goddammit!

Proof Rhyiona shot first: http://www.telltalegames.com/community/discussion/86894/sasha-x-rhys-sasha-x-rhys-poll/p1 In order of posting, the second comment on our first thread was Green, effectively declaring war on us.

• I actually like Gryff, Ludd, Mike.

I kind of like Crane. I don't care about Bonnie.

And I don't care about the Stranger.

• Metallica supports this thread

Alt text

• Alt text

We never claimed any of those characters so that's invalid

What's wrong with Mike and Bonnie? If you're trying to convince me to join your side, you're doing it poorly. (Although I wouldn't join a side anyway since I can't stand shipping, but the war amuses me).

• Speaking of claiming characters, we really should do that.

We never claimed any of those characters so that's invalid

Sign in to comment in this discussion.