User Avatar Image

oddworld steam

posted by coolsome on - last edited - Viewed by 880 users
will steam relese munches oddsye and strangers wrath?
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Considering I've yet to see them anywhere else, the chances are low.
  • The worst mistake the oddworld team ever made was choosing the xbox over the playstation 2. It all went downhill from there. So many oddworld fans of the first games never even had the chance to play the later games.
  • Yeah, I think it was Microsoft who made them a good exclusivity offer for Munch's, and there was supposed to be a PS2 version of Stranger's (which got cancelled for some reason).

I think if anything, what killed Stranger's was the lack of marketing EA did for it. I really wouldn't mind getting an Xbox and giving them both a proper go though.
  • Sailorcuteness;194219 said:
    will steam relese munches oddsye and strangers wrath?
    They have to be ported to the PC first, only then the games could be distributed over Steam. But it’s more than unlikely that the games will ever be ported. :(
  • kinda imbarsed to ask this but does anyone know the invincbilty cheat 4 steam versions?
  • Sailorcuteness;194242 said:
    kinda imbarsed to ask this but does anyone know the invincbilty cheat 4 steam versions?
    You mean for the Oddyssey/Exoddus games? There's only a level skip, if I remember correctly.
  • ShaggE;194252 said:
    You mean for the Oddyssey/Exoddus games? There's only a level skip, if I remember correctly.
    aww darn the ps1 had invinsbility XD
  • I may be accused of advertising for this (and rightly so, but if I'm happy with a service I want them to succeed), but if you haven't played parts #1 and #2 yet, you can get them from GOG.com without any copy protection. I had barely played them before and bought them on impulse when they were added to the catalog and they're still VERY enjoyable.
  • Also, you can get Fallout 1, 2 and Tactics way cheaper on GOG than on Steam, and with some bonus extras as well.

Although most of you would be better off buying the game in stores, since they mostly sell it at around $10-$15.
  • Isn't there an XBox emulator floating around somewhere, or did I just make that up?
Add Comment