User Avatar Image

Recommend?

posted by The Highway on - last edited - Viewed by 494 users
I saw this game at KMart, and I was wondering, if I have never really watched a full episode of CSI, but love Telltale Games'... well, everything, would you recommend playing this?
11 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I would say you really should watch a few episodes of CSI first and see if you like that kind of programme. Compared to the rest of Telltale's catalogue, it's extremely dry on laughs and very serious. That said, if you're a fan, it's good stuff.
  • I've never watched CSI before but I like the games because they're kind of like a more casual adventure game, not really that challenging but still pretty fun. 3 Dimensions of Murder also references the cancellation of Freelance Police pretty blatantly in one of the cases. :)
  • Pale Man;195543 said:
    3 Dimensions of Murder also references the cancellation of Freelance Police pretty blatantly in one of the cases. :)
    Hmmm... I might try it out, I mean I would love to see that, and I watched an episode of CSI and I thought it was pretty good.
  • Pale Man;195543 said:
    I've never watched CSI before but I like the games because they're kind of like a more casual adventure game, not really that challenging but still pretty fun. 3 Dimensions of Murder also references the cancellation of Freelance Police pretty blatantly in one of the cases. :)
    haha the one with the murdered P.I ?
  • phaedon;196737 said:
    haha the one with the murdered P.I ?
    I think the case is called "First Person Shooter" the one where the guy who runs a game studio is killed. It's either the second or third case.
  • what does this have to do with the Freelance Police ? Also, I noticed that "Maya Nguyen" a suspect in that case (its the second one) is also in the credits as a game designer
  • The Fuzzy and Bill game that got cancelled is a nod to the way LucasArts cancelled Sam and Max: Freelance Police way back when.
  • Lol never thought of that.So the suspects are RL people ?
  • phaedon;198908 said:
    Lol never thought of that.So the suspects are RL people ?
    No, but you can associate them with their RL counterparts ;)
Add Comment