User Avatar Image

International versions of Bone

posted by Anonymous on - last edited - Viewed by 893 users
Some time ago (in adventure-eu forums) i read that Bone will be translated in several languages like french, german, italian and spanish, i think. Is there any news? I would love to play the first chapter of Bone in my language (french :) ).

When will be avaible?

See you in Boneville, folks!
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • roucou;195740 said:
    Somebody know if Bone subtitles are avalaible in French?
    Read the second post of this thread again.
  • I already bought Out from Boneville. Where can I upgrade to the localized version for free? Or, can I REALLY upgrade to the localized version for free?
    Because Emily's post is quite old, and she said that "a localized version WILL BE available", but I didn't read anywhere that the localized version IS available.
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;195957 said:
    I already bought Out from Boneville. Where can I upgrade to the localized version for free? Or, can I REALLY upgrade to the localized version for free?
    Because Emily's post is quite old, and she said that "a localized version WILL BE available", but I didn't read anywhere that the localized version IS available.
    Yes, that's for this reason that I ask again the question....
  • User Avatar Image
    David E Telltale Alumni
    Hey guys, to answer first question after the bump: I believe the Bone games received EFIGS localization for retail releases in Europe. On our site, though, the games are only available in English.
  • David E;196096 said:
    Hey guys, to answer first question after the bump: I believe the Bone games received EFIGS localization for retail releases in Europe. On our site, though, the games are only available in English.
    As far as I know, there's only German retail release. No French, no Italian, and, that's for sure, no Spanish.
  • Here in belgium, the price of the first episod in retail version is 30€. That's no sense! That was the reason why I was praying to be able to have french subtitle with download version from Telltale.
    That's sad they don't support foreign language. Especially when a company have licence such as Monkey Island.
  • roucou;196807 said:
    Here in belgium, the price of the first episod in retail version is 30€. That's no sense! That was the reason why I was praying to be able to have french subtitle with download version from Telltale.
    That's sad they don't support foreign language. Especially when a company have licence such as Monkey Island.
    Do you know what languages are on these Belgium retail version?
  • Javi-Wan Kenobi;196815 said:
    Do you know what languages are on these Belgium retail version?
    French version. Anyway I won't pay 30€ for one episode.
    http://multimedia.fnac.com/multimedia/images_produits/ZoomPE/2/2/6/3760066567622.jpg
  • The German version of the "gold edition" (both episodes together) is available on Ebay for less than 8 EUR (new; including shipping costs).
  • Ah, great, I always wanted to have it ! :)

I adore the comics ! :) Although I'm still missing the end ... (No spoilers, please !)
Add Comment