User Avatar Image

Can't sink De Covas ship

posted by pbmichael on - last edited - Viewed by 458 users
Is there a glitch here? I want to use the sea horse with the canon, but cannot do it.
7 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Under any circumstances? You can only do it when DeCava's crew is unable to fire back.
  • episode 3 for me was glitch free so i doubt it is
    thats the mast?
  • yeah, I must have tried it about 30 times. Clicking on the cannon with the seahorse did nothing. Then I quit the game, started it up again, and got it on the first go.
  • me too. Definitely a bug.
  • Jake;206992 said:
    Under any circumstances? You can only do it when DeCava's crew is unable to fire back.
    I'm going to have to give up on this game. I Know how to distact the crew - desroy the cannon and wait for them to get another. Try to get the seahorse to the cannon but even after 2 days and hundreds of tries it just won't work.
  • Roger47;218648 said:
    I'm going to have to give up on this game. I Know how to distact the crew - desroy the cannon and wait for them to get another. Try to get the seahorse to the cannon but even after 2 days and hundreds of tries it just won't work.
    Wait a second, you are waiting until they replace the canon before using the horse head.
  • drunkenmonkey;219002 said:
    Wait a second, you are waiting until they replace the canon before using the horse head.
    Yeah, you need to fire the seahorse head, whilst they have no cannon.
Add Comment