The manatee tongue???

2»

Comments

• edited October 2009
    use the fish on the bongos
    so th bile raises
    I think you have to take the shortcut to the bile place as when u walk there it takes too long
    and just grab it
  • edited October 2009
    I used the fish. Hes flappig ALL the time. Even if i leave the stomach.
    I used the shortcut but no tongue. There is no tongue swimming. Where do i have to expect it? Right from the "pool plank" in the lower level of the stomach?
    I need a screen or description.

"when u walk there it takes too long"
    The bile is ALL the time high.

I loaded a former save where the fish wasnt on the bongos. But there isnt a tongue. By now iam afraid of a bug (grafic bug?). I changed the graphic settings. Reboot game and PC, but there is no tongue. Where is it?

:(
  • edited October 2009
    same problem and also still no solution ..:/
  • edited October 2009
    I'm still stuck on dealing with Moose. I've taken Murray away but Moose still won't talk. I've been underwater and can only find the other skull, which I dont seem to be able to do anything with. This is the first time I've ever asked for help from any board!
  • edited October 2009
    mrsostrich wrote: »
    I'm still stuck on dealing with Moose. I've taken Murray away but Moose still won't talk.

If Moose doesn't, maybe the others will?
  • edited October 2009
    Thank you - hadn't found the upper deck!
  • edited October 2009
    Hi everybody .
    I did all rutins to get tongue of manatee ( spoke with crew , made silly face of sister , learned where is the tongue , get book from french silly doctor , went inside to manatee ) but i could not find the tongue , it wasn not swimming in the bile . I watched full solution of the game from youtube . They did same thing as me and they find the tongue easily . IT'S FIRST BUG OF THE GAME for us. We must play again from last save ... :( ((( sorry about my perfect english ability :D )))
  • edited October 2009
    ironka wrote: »
    Hi everybody .
    I did all rutins to get tongue of manatee ( spoke with crew , made silly face of sister , learned where is the tongue , get book from french silly doctor , went inside to manatee ) but i could not find the tongue , it wasn not swimming in the bile . I watched full solution of the game from youtube . They did same thing as me and they find the tongue easily . IT'S FIRST BUG OF THE GAME for us. We must play again from last save ... :( ((( sorry about my perfect english ability :D )))

playing from the last save didnt help me either ...its still not there^^
  • edited October 2009
    Can't find the tongue either. I can ask Moose that the ichor funnell is the tongue and he always says "I can't belive I left Jimbo behind."

Edit: Okay, I watched the walkthrough on youtube and did it all the same. But when I enter the manatee I cant see a cutscene where the tongue is and so I cant get it. I think its a bug, so if anyone could upload a save after getting the tongue I would really appreciate it.
  • edited October 2009
    Pleeeeease, pretty please can anyone upload a save after getting the manatee:)
  • edited October 2009
    I hope this helps. I got the manatee tongue and learned the manatee language at that point of the game.
  • edited October 2009
    BeeKay84 wrote: »
    I hope this helps. I got the manatee tongue and learned the manatee language at that point of the game.

Thanks to you I just finished the game. Youre the savior:)
  • edited October 2009
    moralkaan wrote: »
    Thanks to you I just finished the game. Youre the savior:)
    You're welcome. ;)
    Wow, maybe I should change my User Title to "The Savior"... :D But that would be kinda blasphemous.
  • edited October 2009
    Here is the reupload of BeeKay84`s save game because it is down on rapidshare, if someone else gonna need it!

http://ul.to/alql4q

Have fun
  • edited October 2009
    flappin' to the beat
  • edited August 2011
    Here's a save I had
    with the tongue in the bile pool and Guybrush not knowing the Manatee Language
Sign in to comment in this discussion.