User Avatar Image

What are some good aventure games or PS3 games to ask for my Birthday?

posted by doodo! on - last edited - Viewed by 799 users
Does anything out there live up to the fun and engagement of Tales of Monkey Island? :)

Hope about this Afrika game, or something like that. I want to get somehting fun, new, different. I don't want another shooter or something stupid like that. I want adventure games or some sort of "new thing"

Thank you!
21 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Fury;208970 said:
    And broken sword sounds bad. Broken sword is godawful. Broken Sword 3 is the worst adventure game I've ever played. I'm not gonna trust the others.
    I agree with everyone else who posted here. Hating Broken Sword 3 and then condemning the rest of the series is like playing Escape from Monkey Island and deciding that the Monkey Island series is crap. Except Escape wasn't that bad.
  • doodo!;208942 said:
    I'm getting Broken Sword 1-4 for my Bday, sound good?
    play 1+2 throw away the rest.
  • I liked EMI and I liked KOTCS and I can play simon 3D, does that mean I might like 3-4 after playing through 1 and 2?
  • doodo!;209105 said:
    I liked EMI and I liked KOTCS and I can play simon 3D, does that mean I might like 3-4 after playing through 1 and 2?
    Try them, see what you think.
  • Broken sword 1 and 2 are true amazing blizz, 3 and 4 should go out the window ;) Worth mentioning that revolution only did 1 and 2 themselves and then had other people do 3 and 4 and only publish them.
  • Fury;208970 said:
    And broken sword sounds bad. Broken sword is awful. Broken Sword 3 is the worst adventure game I've ever played. I'm not gonna trust the others.
    So, you played a bad sequel, and don't trust the series? There is Zero logic in that.
  • Just so there isn't any farce in this thread, i say 2 just get "LBP: Game of the Year Edition".
  • not sure if this is for ps3, but if it is, then you should download megaman 9. if you can do this, GET IT. i have it for wii, and its amazing.
  • dentbuds;213826 said:
    not sure if this is for ps3, but if it is, then you should download megaman 9. if you can do this, GET IT. i have it for wii, and its amazing.
    MegaMan 9 is available for download on all three consoles. Unless you're not current gen or you're just not good enough to handle 8-bit difficulty, you should own the game.
  • Brainiac;213858 said:
    MegaMan 9 is available for download on all three consoles. Unless you're not current gen or you're just not good enough to handle 8-bit difficulty, you should own the game.
    exactly. i'm not even that good, and i still own the game!

i'll get you concrete-man. I'LL GET YOU!!!!!
Add Comment