User Avatar Image

The manatee tongue???

posted by Eelco on - last edited - Viewed by 5.3K users
Hi,

I can't remember being this stuck since it took a 10 hours (!) to finish the puzzle in CMI where you had to burn off the map from the sunbathing pirate.

Does anyone know how to get the tongue? I've been everywhere i can go but can't seem to find anything to click that I havent clacked already.

Thanks!

Oh no spoilers please just hints
56 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi everybody .
    I did all rutins to get tongue of manatee ( spoke with crew , made silly face of sister , learned where is the tongue , get book from french silly doctor , went inside to manatee ) but i could not find the tongue , it wasn not swimming in the bile . I watched full solution of the game from youtube . They did same thing as me and they find the tongue easily . IT'S FIRST BUG OF THE GAME for us. We must play again from last save ... :( ((( sorry about my perfect english ability :D )))
  • ironka;207136 said:
    Hi everybody .
    I did all rutins to get tongue of manatee ( spoke with crew , made silly face of sister , learned where is the tongue , get book from french silly doctor , went inside to manatee ) but i could not find the tongue , it wasn not swimming in the bile . I watched full solution of the game from youtube . They did same thing as me and they find the tongue easily . IT'S FIRST BUG OF THE GAME for us. We must play again from last save ... :( ((( sorry about my perfect english ability :D )))
    playing from the last save didnt help me either ...its still not there^^
  • Can't find the tongue either. I can ask Moose that the ichor funnell is the tongue and he always says "I can't belive I left Jimbo behind."

Edit: Okay, I watched the walkthrough on youtube and did it all the same. But when I enter the manatee I cant see a cutscene where the tongue is and so I cant get it. I think its a bug, so if anyone could upload a save after getting the tongue I would really appreciate it.
  • Pleeeeease, pretty please can anyone upload a save after getting the manatee:)
  • I hope this helps. I got the manatee tongue and learned the manatee language at that point of the game.
  • BeeKay84;208594 said:
    I hope this helps. I got the manatee tongue and learned the manatee language at that point of the game.
    Thanks to you I just finished the game. Youre the savior:)
  • moralkaan;208632 said:
    Thanks to you I just finished the game. Youre the savior:)
    You're welcome. ;)
    Wow, maybe I should change my User Title to "The Savior"... :D But that would be kinda blasphemous.
  • Here is the reupload of BeeKay84`s save game because it is down on rapidshare, if someone else gonna need it!

http://ul.to/alql4q

Have fun
  • Here's a save I had [Spoiler]with the tongue in the bile pool and Guybrush not knowing the Manatee Language[/Spoiler]
Add Comment