User Avatar Image

Sam & Max Beyond Time and Space on Xbox Live NOW!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 974 users
Hey hey!

image

Sam & Max
Beyond Time and Space
(Also known as Sam & Max Season Two with a fancier name!)

Out NOW on Xbox Live Arcade

So, you've been waiting for forever to hear news about certain Telltale Xbox Live Arcade titles that we announced so, so long ago. We know it has indeed been many days since we've had any news about that, but today is different. Today, we have news about that, and we're really excited to tell you about it!

Sam & Max: Beyond Time and Space, featuring all five episodes of Sam & Max Season Two in one big bundle, is available now on XBLA. Like Sam & Max Save the World (which was released back in June), this package will cost 1600 Microsoft points, and will feature the usual Xbox perks like HD graphic support and achievements! Plus, it'll be subtitled in German, French, Italian, and Spanish.

More info in the blog!
Screenhots, episode descriptions, trailers and more at the Sam & Max official site.
41 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • StLouisRibs;210204 said:
    I won one!
    Me too! I suspect mine will be a tad controversial, though.
  • Zombutler;210211 said:
    I won one as well! :)
    I almost won two, but the twitter person wouldn't let me take yours.
  • I decided to cave in and get a twitter(with a fake name) but I never got them fast enough. I answered the first question in less than a second, and someone still beat me.:mad: How fast are you people.
  • StLouisRibs;210213 said:
    I almost won two, but the twitter person wouldn't let me take yours.
    Heh.
  • Gman5852;210215 said:
    I decided to cave in and get a twitter(with a fake name) but I never got them fast enough. I answered the first question in less than a second, and someone still beat me.:mad: How fast are you people.
    Yep. And I use twitterfox and ussually that comes with delay...

    oh, well...
  • Also, the mr.spatuala one. I got it and apparently the person who won that apparently beat me by a second or tied with me because when his post said 26minutes, mine turned 26 minutes with it.
    EDIT: still checking times, I realized the same thing had to happen with flint paper because we both had the exact same time.
    EDIT: and the one StLewisRibs won.
    EDIT: I figured out how my fast question one didn't win. I forgot Steve didn't start it, his brother did.
  • Gman5852;210220 said:
    Also, the mr.spatuala one. I got it and apparently the person who won that apparently beat me by a second or tied with me because when his post said 26minutes, mine turned 26 minutes with it.
    EDIT: still checking times, I realized the same thing had to happen with flint paper because we both had the exact same time.
    EDIT: and the one StLewisRibs won.
    That's just the way it works.
  • StLouisRibs;210222 said:
    That's just the way it works.
    Yeah I know.
Add Comment