User Avatar Image

ToMI Ch. 4 - The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood: TRIAL BEGINS FRIDAY!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.1K users
Tales of Monkey Island
The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood

Who knows what happens in the next chapter of Tales of Monkey Island? Until we put out a little more information, feel free to discuss and speculate in this thread. For now, how about the most important question you guys seem to have...

Do you have an official release date?
YES. Look for the Trial and Execution of Guybrush to commence sometime this Friday, October 30th Pacific Standard Time. It might take a while, so hold onto yer breeches!
588 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Irishmile;211742 said:
    Well obviously I will not be hiring you for an advertising campaign :p
    Irishmile: One in eleven is the charm! Observe his psychic powers! Ignore his flops! Pretend they didn't even happen! Irishmile is PSYCHIC! Irishmile is in no way psychic. If any money was given to fund his predictions and they were not correct they will not be refunded. Quoting this post will cause charges to automatically get sent to your credit card(s). IRISHMILE!
  • perfect.... who wants to know how they die? LOL
  • Irishmile;211811 said:
    perfect.... who wants to know how they die? LOL
    Bah! I can predict anyone's death! Just tell me where you live, wait for me to calculate how long it'll take me to get there... Errr! -cough cough- Measure the voodoo spirits I mean. -cough cough- (Shifty eyes here)
  • Well, I already know how I will die.... image

Of happiness when Chapter 4 of Tales of Monkey Island arrives.
  • Secret Fawful;211831 said:
    Well, I already know how I will die.... image

Of happiness when Chapter 4 of Tales of Monkey Island arrives.
    If you die when Ch. 4 comes out, you'll won't be alive to play Ch. 5 and finish the ToMI story!!!
  • Telltale, if the game is not 100% ready by October 31st...

Wait till November to release it.
    A delayed game is good,
    A rushed game is bad forever...
  • SereneCrimson;211833 said:
    If you die when Ch. 4 comes out, you'll won't be alive to play Ch. 5 and finish the ToMI story!!!
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sucks to be you!
  • User Avatar Image
    jmm
    SereneCrimson;211833 said:
    Unless he's the pirate god...
  • Tpravetz;211835 said:
    HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sucks to be you!
    (I feel incredibly lame for using this as a response, but...)

jmm said:
    Er...uh...well....look behind you a psychic cross-dressing donkey! *runs away*
  • jmm;211839 said:
    :mad::mad::mad::mad: Jeez man! Put it in spoiler tags! :mad:

:mad:
This discussion has been closed.