User Avatar Image

ToMI Ch. 4 - The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood: TRIAL BEGINS FRIDAY!

posted by Jake Telltale Alumni on - last edited - Viewed by 13.9K users
Tales of Monkey Island
The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood

Who knows what happens in the next chapter of Tales of Monkey Island? Until we put out a little more information, feel free to discuss and speculate in this thread. For now, how about the most important question you guys seem to have...

Do you have an official release date?
YES. Look for the Trial and Execution of Guybrush to commence sometime this Friday, October 30th Pacific Standard Time. It might take a while, so hold onto yer breeches!
588 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • :) The (i guess so) Release Date of Chapter 4 will be the

:D26th October :D

Happy waiting Piratesbrothers;)
  • Anyways, :P
    Believe me, I have a good ol' gut feeling on how this is gonna turn out, and my predictions were ENTIRELY correct for Ep. 3, and somewhat for Ep. 2.
    leo-the-red;211738 said:
    Oh I'm a genius aren't I? No? well, well, you fight like a dairy farmer!
    How appropriate. You fight like a cow!

And, roberto_valentino, I highly doubt it, as the new CSI game is being released on the 27th. However, I expect the 29th myself.
  • My guess? Not before Monday.

And umm... don't rush the game if it's not ready.
  • If they don't make October this year there is always next year's October. As a previous poster said a rushed game is bad forever so I think adding an extra year to the production cycle of the chapter is the way to go :p Then I'm thinking chapter 5 in November 2011. I don't think the fans would mind that at all.
  • Woodsyblue;211986 said:
    If they don't make October this year there is always next year's October. As a previous poster said a rushed game is bad forever so I think adding an extra year to the production cycle of the chapter is the way to go :p Then I'm thinking chapter 5 in November 2011. I don't think the fans would mind that at all.
    At all, no no...aT ALLLLLLLLL...ARRRRGHHHHHHH :mad:
  • 10 days left.

31st is a Saturday, Halloween release?????
    Or probably on 29th (thursday release as previous ones) or 30th (last useful day).
  • oh no you di'int!
  • Fury;212003 said:
    Cheap cosmetic surgery
    Beautiful Beings offer cheap cosmetic surgery including cosmetic ear surgery and other procedures. Arrange a consultation with one of our experienced and qualified surgeons who will happily advise you to help you make that all important decision...
    Dude, you feelin' alright? Listen, I gotta ask, have you been a spambot this entire time? Have you posted almost 800 posts just to gain our trust? It's OK if you are, I'm not prejudiced. Spambots need love too!
This discussion has been closed.