User Avatar Image

Free Collector Disc

posted by roucou on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Hello,

I bought Wallace & Gromit with the 50% coupon (thank you telltale) and I see "Four Full game for 34,95$ (INCLUDE FREE COLLECTOR DISCO".

Since I'm newbie with telltale method, I would like to know what I must make to receive the Wallace&Gromit cd? I know I have to pay the shipping but I don't see the button to receive it.

Could you help me please?

Greetings,
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Nice one, there's some stuff i've been eyeing up in the store but've been put off by the shipping costs, if they do something similar to this when TOMI's DVD or W&G comes out i'll flip!
  • Hi guys,
    I purchased this Wallace & Gromit game and I wondered if the collectors Cd is out yet? if it did, I didn't got any mail regarding that. Where can i ask for this mail?

Thanks,
    Tuval.
  • Tuval;205548 said:
    Hi guys,
    I purchased this Wallace & Gromit game and I wondered if the collectors Cd is out yet? if it did, I didn't got any mail regarding that. Where can i ask for this mail?

Thanks,
    Tuval.
    It's not out yet. If you've bought the season, I think you should get an e-mail when the DVD is ready to order. Not completely sure about that, though.

You can also subscribe to the newsletter, if you like.

http://www.telltalegames.com/mytelltale/subscriptions/
  • Ok, Thanks for the info.
  • Free shipping would have been AWESOME =)

Digital River is quite expensive.. I've never ordered anything from a company that used them for fulfillment and gotten reasonable international mail prices.. ah well.. will have to buy in bulk and save :p
  • I know its spanish or whatever, but I can just imagine a collectors-only disco place where people dance.
  • Camerooni;206187 said:
    Digital River is quite expensive.. I've never ordered anything from a company that used them for fulfillment and gotten reasonable international mail prices.. ah well.. will have to buy in bulk and save :p
    Telltale doesn't use Digital River for fulfillment anymore (and hasn't for a couple of years now).
  • Sorry if I sound whiny, but is there an ETA on the disc? What with Christmas coming up an' all....
  • FitzoliverJ;213250 said:
    Sorry if I sound whiny, but is there an ETA on the disc? What with Christmas coming up an' all....
    Nobody knows yet. You'd think they'd have it by Christmas but who knows. It could take a week or it could take six months. Maybe they are waiting for Monkey Island to finish so they can release them both at the same time.
  • We don't have any clue. The SBCG4AP series ended in December 2008, the DVD wasn't being shipped until June 2009, for one frame of reference.
Add Comment