51 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Who the %*&$ is Guybrush Threepwood? :D
    lol, that was awesome
  • @ 2:41 mispelt "Octobre" but I'm being picky..... but good work
  • The only tiny problem I'm having with this is the horrible German accent of all of the guys - but that's just because I'm German myself and hate German accent, so most of you folks out there shouldn't bother... ;)

Great idea, two thumbs up for the effort! :)
  • So, that wasn't that bad. I can't say I could do anything comparable though, I dont have enough people close by who would want to.
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Wow, these guys have got to win something!

"What?! I defeated LeChuck once and for all - four times!" hehe :D
    SonataFanatica;214146 said:
    The only tiny problem I'm having with this is the horrible German accent of all of the guys - but that's just because I'm German myself and hate German accent, so most of you folks out there shouldn't bother... ;)
    It really doesn't bother me... since the Majus flashfilms I pretty much expect any non-Dom Guybrush to have a German accent :p

And by no means is the German accent horrible!
  • I'm not particularly fond of the bad acting, and the voodoo lady's mangled jamaican accent that somehow comes out somewhat french.
  • Silverwolfpet;214083 said:
    Editing was good, costumes were great, music was a nice adaptation, yet the whole thing seemed a liiiitle bit too long :)
    Interesting and funny!
    Now I require the telephone number of the actress that played Elaine :D
    :p kidding, don't chop off my tail!
    I require the phone number of Guybrush, he's a wonderful pick for the role, haha. ;)

Germans rock :P
  • I REALLY liked the music. I wish we could get some full MP3s of Movie-style Monkey Island music
  • feuerschein;214687 said:
    Germans rock :P
    Jenau, die Deutschen sind die Allerbesten :p
  • Great film!! Nice work.

I guess they're Germans from the French or Swiss border. The accent is very suiting on the Voodoo Lady.
Add Comment