User Avatar Image

CHP 4 trial.

posted by Icedhope on - last edited - Viewed by 629 users
I need help with d'oro and Hemlocks cat.
9 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • for d'oro

talk to him when he is at the jail and you will know what he wants in exchange :).
  • demnim;216698 said:
    for d'oro

talk to him when he is at the jail and you will know what he wants in exchange :).
    [Spoiler]I meant I don't know how to get the Pox eye color.[/Spoiler]
  • Anyone got any clue on the trial with the cat?
  • Talk to Stan to make him get rid of his magnetic Guybrush drawer.
    Go to the Marquis and open the cage with the hook, getting the monkey.
    Use the Monkey with the the Drawer. It will shed iron flakes now.
    Go to the cat and Hemlock (Over by where the Narwhal was), and feed him the iron
    In court, use the monkey on the cat.
  • how do you do the eye segment and what in gods name do i do with the liquids
  • Oddly enough these are the two I did with ease, as well as you know who :p Stuck on the leg one with the liquids.

@Blademas: Just piss off the Judge then as soon as you get control of Guybrush again, use the Eye on the Judge, if you talk to him or call the next witness he simply reverts back to normal.
  • Hi ! I have the same problem : I need help with Hemlock's cat. I dont speak a good english, sorry ^^'
    Sycoraxic98;216711 said:
    Go to the cat and Hemlock (Over by where the Narwhal was), and feed him the iron
    In court, use the monkey on the cat.
    Could you explain ? How to feed the cat ? I have the drawer and the monkey and I used them together, but I don't know what I must do then :x

Edit : I finally found my answer here : http://www.telltalegames.com/forums/showthread.php?t=13101
Add Comment