User Avatar Image

Bug: Stuck in prison after talking to the voodo lady [post #8 has a working savegame]

posted by Idyll on - last edited - Viewed by 11.3K users
I'm automaticly placed in jail, after talking with the voodoo lady, without any means of getting out.

I cannot avoid talking to the voodoo lady, since it's a part of the plot. This must be a bug ...
77 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Wait, you are actually behind bars? Like with LeChuck or something?
  • Yes. As soon as the Voodo lady draws Guybrushs attention, I see Guybrush being put into "teleported" into jail with LeChuck. However, during the dialogue (with either the voodoo lady or Lechuck) I'm outside, but as soon as I stop talking, I'm inside the jail.
  • Uhm, uhh, ok... I'll see if we can round up a working save for you, but in the mean time, could you attach your save file to this thread? That will help us track down what the hell is actually happening there. Thanks!
  • Same thing happens to me whenever I try to move around I end up in cell with LeChuck.
  • Stupid question: Where in Vista are the save games stored?
  • \My Documents\Telltale Games\The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood
  • User Avatar Image
    TesterNick Telltale Staff
    here's a save file for you to try from right after you are released. just place it in C:\Documents and Settings\Nick Mastroianni\My Documents\Telltale Games\The Trial and Execution of Guybrush Threepwood
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    (Replace "Nick Mastroianni" and everything before it with wherever your "My Documents" directory is, of course.)
  • Thank you for the file.
    Here's the save game folder, I've only used the autosave so far ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    TesterNick Telltale Staff
    Jake;216735 said:
    (Replace "Nick Mastroianni" and everything before it with wherever your "My Documents" directory is, of course.)

SrRy i R DuMB?
This discussion has been closed.