User Avatar Image

Chapter 4 Completed Thread - Spoiler Alert

posted by ElWaster on - last edited - Viewed by 1.6K users
erm... simply put, wow!

What an awesome ending...:eek:

TellTale - I just want to say - THANK YOU! This has been the most enjoyable episode so far. I can't wait for the final one.
147 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Maybe Guybrush and Morgan will team up in the underworld or something. Also I concur, just woah, that was just crazy, and Earl Boen is back as well, very Awesome. I still feel ep 3 was funnier, but this has to take the cake for length and drama.
  • I got it during the trial, when the bailiff was giving his testimony.
  • I was surprised to see someone actually die in the game... Now we can let the 'Rise of the Pirate God' speculation begin!

Bit that cracked me up most has to have been the Guybrush Q Threepwood, "I keep getting his mail" gag lol.
  • I liked the use of the word 'embiggen' on the sponge recipe.

And, maybe I need to turn off my computer and go to sleep on this one, but the background music around the giant wind instrument statue reminded me of the music to World of Goo. I think.

I also liked Guybrush's mental train of thought after seeing Morgan LeFlay's body- 15 seconds later: "Ooh! Severed legs! I think I'll take a batch of them!"
  • but i still find it odd that telltale released this pic of guy brush and his hand back along with Elane with the pox, even though guybrush never got his hand back in ep 4.

• Last episode was funnier, but this one was epic. Morgan's death was very sad, and the ending was great. I also loved how the judge completly shifted personalities based on his location. The jungle map puzzle was pretty cool too.

I still wonder whether the Voodoo lady is good or bad though.
  • thekoolaidpimp;216992 said:
    but i still find it odd that telltale released this pic of guy brush and his hand back along with Elane with the pox, even though guybrush never got his hand back in ep 4.

Last time I checked, it was still his left hand that got severed.
  • GaryCXJk;216995 said:
    Last time I checked, it was still his left hand that got severed.
    Elaine's shoulder.
  • That's not his hand, that's part of the non-existent background which should have been the courtroom.
Add Comment