User Avatar Image

Feast Part Four

posted by wkjezz on - last edited - Viewed by 982 users
Ugg 100% Stumped to say the least...
28 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • okay, I have followed all the instructions but I cannot find the red idol on the jungle. am i doing something wrong? the ground shakes but nothing is happening.
  • Look, it is really very simple. Just fold the map so that you can get to the red idol. Then fold it again when you are there so that you can get from there to the question mark.

What you have to understand is that the area changes as you fold the map; so your goal is to fold it so that a way to the red idol opens first, and then refold it to get from the red idol to thequestion mark.

Here, I made screenshots for you. Follow the red line.

And now for something completely different....what do I have to do for the 5th meal, the dessert?
  • Shake your booty on the non-red carpet. Then watch the nice work of static electricity.
  • I am Stuck @ the purple Idol when I try to go to green

I've folded exactly like 108 Stars did in picture 1.
    But when I walk down, nothing happends

What am I doing wrong ?
  • Creepwood;217468 said:
    I am Stuck @ the purple Idol when I try to go to green

I've folded exactly like 108 Stars did in picture 1.
    But when I walk down, nothing happends

What am I doing wrong ?
    When you folded the map, did the ground shake?
  • Eduardo;217498 said:
    When you folded the map, did the ground shake?
    Yeah the ground did shake when i folded it.

Is this some kind of bug ?
  • Creepwood;217538 said:
    Yeah the ground did shake when i folded it.

Is this some kind of bug ?
    Did you follow the direction of the arrow on the map or the direction of the path? One is correct. One is wrong.
  • Maybe you are using the wrong exit? Look closely on the map; from purple you must take the path leading DOWN to get to green.
  • I'm a bit stuck with the first idol, it's in unbreakable glass and I can't open it. In Chapter 1 there was this breaking device but I can't get it from that guy again. Could anyone give me a hint on that please? I've been at it for a while now but just running in circles :)
Add Comment