31 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • LowMoralFiber;218445 said:

I just hope they do another Fan Costume Commentary. I tend to like those even more than the regular Halloween toons!
    I hope i'm ON the commentary :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D;)
  • LowMoralFiber;218445 said:
    This was definitely a good one. TBC are obviously pretty big Zelda fans, and Strong Bad's comment about the moon at the very end pretty much summed up my opinion of Majora's Mask.
    Who didn't think that?
  • I actualy didn't like this cartoon. It didn't really have a Halloween feel to it... I dunno.
  • It's sad for me because i only know 4 costumes they were wearing: Strong Bad's, Pom Pom's, Homsar's and The Poopsmith's. I was clueless when i saw everyone else's costumes. (Lol, the McArby)!!
  • Homestarlover;220954 said:
    It's sad for me because i only know 4 costumes they were wearing: Strong Bad's, Pom Pom's, Homsar's and The Poopsmith's. I was clueless when i saw everyone else's costumes. (Lol, the McArby)!!
    Same here, add the cheat and a few others, I think.
  • Funjob > Jibblies > Sucky > Macabre > Graveyard > Carve-nival > Potion Ma-jig > Homestarloween > Fairstival > Hallow-day
  • It was pretty good and all, the only thing I dislike about it that there was no story theme like most halloween cartoons, no goblin, and no homsar. I'm starting to question why they don't include homstar in the halloween toons? I'm also questioning who was that human like character in the hawloween teaser thing, I'm guessing it was Crack stuntman but i'm not to sure about that either...
  • wait homsar is an easter egg? Wow I'm slow....
Add Comment