User Avatar Image

Will Bosco change his gimmick in season 2?

posted by doom saber on - last edited - Viewed by 1.4K users
Even though, I find his disguises as people from different ethnic groups amusing, I realize that it is quite limited to several few european(which seems to be the trend in the game to avoid any complaints from other gamers I think) unless Telltale goes with the more stereotypical ethnics groups protrayed as convinence store clerks as depicted in the media (which I do not encourage)

I mean all I think left are: Italian, Greek, German, Canadian, and maybe Southern.

With that said, I don't think the diguises can last to season 3. So I was wondering if there is a possibility that we see Bosco doing some other disguises like putting on a dog suit and pretending to be Sam's relative or dressing up like another telltale character from the texas hold up game.
23 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • He's gotta be a Cajun before they stop the gag. The stereotypes are rolling off my tongue, and they're all true.
  • There will need to be more new things with Bosco then his disquise every episode to keep me interested in him. I wish his store would... change... Somewhat...
  • He should disguise himself as an American!
  • LuigiHann;22107 said:
    He should disguise himself as an American!

LOL I want to see him do a colonal Saunder's impression if he ever dons a southern american persona.
  • If he goes stereotypical Asian....

....actually, as an Asian, I'd find that funny. :p
  • I'm still laughing, but I suppose it would be a bit ridiculous to keep it going after season one. Still, for this season, I'm happy with it. I imagine telltale will come up with a whole new supporting cast for each season, anyway.
  • Zeek;22117 said:
    If he goes stereotypical Asian....

....actually, as an Asian, I'd find that funny. :p
    I don't know if other asians would find it funny simply because of that Shadow Warrior game. Next thing you know, ppl will send complaints while the company denies it was making fun of asians. (that what happens when ppl complained about Shadow Warrior) Then again, that game went too far. LOL
  • That's an ollllld game. Not quite as old as the original Sam & Max though. :P
  • AdamG;22133 said:
    That's an ollllld game. Not quite as old as the original Sam & Max though. :P
    It sure was. It was riding on the success of Duke Nukem 3d.
  • doom saber;22131 said:
    I don't know if other asians would find it funny simply because of that Shadow Warrior game. Next thing you know, ppl will send complaints while the company denies it was making fun of asians. (that what happens when ppl complained about Shadow Warrior) Then again, that game went too far. LOL
    And how is that any less offensive than the fact that Bosco is a purple-gray when clearly his voice is that of a black man? On top of that, how is that any less offensive than the fact that a black man is working in a convience store that gets robbed all the time?

We have our Episode 1 Ethnic Stereotype, ladies and gents! The Black American Man!
Add Comment