User Avatar Image

Free Collector Disc

posted by roucou on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Hello,

I bought Wallace & Gromit with the 50% coupon (thank you telltale) and I see "Four Full game for 34,95$ (INCLUDE FREE COLLECTOR DISCO".

Since I'm newbie with telltale method, I would like to know what I must make to receive the Wallace&Gromit cd? I know I have to pay the shipping but I don't see the button to receive it.

Could you help me please?

Greetings,
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi,

I ordered the disc for the cost of shipping and handling, but it says that it is back ordered. Is this because they are getting all the pre-orders between now and the 8th, before shipping the free disc? When will it be mailed? When is the release date?:)
  • Yep, this is just taking pre-orders to have an idea of how many discs there should be in the initial shipping, which will take place in December.
  • Where do I go to order the disc for the price of shipping? I previously got all 4 episodes (but separately).

When I go to http://www.telltalegames.com/wallaceandgromit20th and click on Order it Now, it adds it to my cart for $19.95.
  • peEtr, that's the exact problem I mentioned in the other thread. I've reported it by email to the technical bods, but I get the impression from remarks people have made here that they might already be aware
  • That's interesting. I didn't have any problem, the website was already set for me to get the game for the cost of shipping. I didn't have to do anything. I clicked for the DVD, when it added it to the cart, it came up $0.00. I think the thing is you need to send an email to support with the order numbers attached, and they will look it up and then send you a coupon code. That is what I had to do with Sam and Max Season 2 DVD since i bought all 5 episodes separately. They were really quick in sending the DVD. I was very pleased with their support team. I think Telltale totally rocks!:) I can't wait till they come out with some new games. I look forward to it, every game i have bought from Telltale have been some of the best games i have ever bought and played. Keep Up the Good Work Telltale!!:):cool:
  • Happy 20th Anniversary Wallace and Gromit!!!!
  • WesMote44;221691 said:
    That's interesting. I didn't have any problem, the website was already set for me to get the game for the cost of shipping. I didn't have to do anything. I clicked for the DVD, when it added it to the cart, it came up $0.00.
    That happens automaticaly when you buy the season, but not the 4 episodes separately.

Ussually, the guys at Telltale are nice enough to help you out with this, so, is just a matter of send to them a e-mail to support about it.
  • Would be nice to know if the dvd is there a plan to release it before christmas (and time to ship it). Have plan early for christmas presents...
  • No "Buy Over 25 dollars and get rid of Shipping Costs" deal?

That kinda sucks, but ah well. Shipping isn't much.
Add Comment