User Avatar Image

Season two title speculation.

posted by kderby on - last edited - Viewed by 4.1K users
Well we are almost at the end of season one, so it's time to guess the name of season two.

My boring guess: More Tales of Monkey Island.
118 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Tales of Monkey Island 2: The Search for More Booty!
  • MI6: Murray Strikes Back
  • Tales of Monkey Island: Morgan's Revenge
  • If some Hollywood guys, including but not limited to Sylvester Stallone, had anything to do with it, it would be "Monkey Island" or "Island". Perhaps also "Monkey".
  • The title, Tales of Monkey Island doesn't strictly dictate that just because it's the end of "season one" that there will necessarily be a new title for (the hypothetical) "season two". I think it would be fine to just hold onto the TMI title. Otherwise I think it should be something with the initials RMI, but not Return (it seems to generic and sounds like a video documentary tribute).
    Irishmile;212498 said:
    Tales of Monkey Island: blah blah something
    For some reason this reminded me of this so perhaps, Tales of Monkey Island: Something, Something, Something, Dark Side!
    BaldPirate;212937 said:
    Monkey island reloaded showdown apocalipse ressusection X
    I've referenced this image before, but I'm not afraid to do it again. The truth about season two:

:rolleyes:

And make sure not to miss Lena's amazing shoop.
  • Battle of Monkey Island: Full Metal Guybrush
    The Horror of Monkey Island
    Monkey Island: Rise of the Undead
    ...and they can all be first-person shooters. LOL. I'm kidding, of course.
  • Oh what a lovely Island!
  • Monkey Island: The Consequences of Piracy.

We won't actually get to play it. It'll be a documentary about all the lives Guybrush's irresponsibility has ruined.

I dunno what it'll be called, but I hear from sources close to Telltale that it starts with a: "You Wouldn't Steal a ..." part, with Guybrush stealing the cutscene before it finishes.
  • Gryffalio;222748 said:
    Monkey Island: The Consequences of Piracy.

We won't actually get to play it. It'll be a documentary about all the lives Guybrush's irresponsibility has ruined.

I dunno what it'll be called, but I hear from sources close to Telltale that it starts with a: "You Wouldn't Steal a ..." part, with Guybrush stealing the cutscene before it finishes.
    Or even better. TTG will produce a whole season but you can only download them by hacking their server and downloading it illegally! :D
  • Monkey Island: Evolution
Add Comment