User Avatar Image

Free Collector Disc

posted by roucou on - last edited - Viewed by 1.7K users
Hello,

I bought Wallace & Gromit with the 50% coupon (thank you telltale) and I see "Four Full game for 34,95$ (INCLUDE FREE COLLECTOR DISCO".

Since I'm newbie with telltale method, I would like to know what I must make to receive the Wallace&Gromit cd? I know I have to pay the shipping but I don't see the button to receive it.

Could you help me please?

Greetings,
46 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Happy 20th Anniversary Wallace and Gromit!!!!
  • WesMote44;221691 said:
    That's interesting. I didn't have any problem, the website was already set for me to get the game for the cost of shipping. I didn't have to do anything. I clicked for the DVD, when it added it to the cart, it came up $0.00.
    That happens automaticaly when you buy the season, but not the 4 episodes separately.

Ussually, the guys at Telltale are nice enough to help you out with this, so, is just a matter of send to them a e-mail to support about it.
  • Would be nice to know if the dvd is there a plan to release it before christmas (and time to ship it). Have plan early for christmas presents...
  • No "Buy Over 25 dollars and get rid of Shipping Costs" deal?

That kinda sucks, but ah well. Shipping isn't much.
  • Warning: Noob Alert

anyways
    I bought the W&G season on Wednesday so does that mean I can get the DVD for free now except for shipping?
    Also anyone know how much it would be to ship to Canada?
    Will EVERYONE have to pay when the event is over?

Thx is advance
  • Supersonic84;222799 said:
    Warning: Noob Alert

anyways
    I bought the W&G season on Wednesday so does that mean I can get the DVD for free now except for shipping?
    Also anyone know how much it would be to ship to Canada?
    Will EVERYONE have to pay when the event is over?

Thx is advance
    I can answer your questions pretty quickly and easily.

1. Yep. If you bought the full season, you get the DVD. You can order it here

2. I don't know, but if you fill out your billing/shipping address, it will tell you how much the shipping charge is before asking for payment info(also, I'm pretty sure it displays in US dollars).

3. The event is a free episode and a $20 season. It's normal Telltale policy to give season customers a DVD of the season for $0.00(plus shipping). The season is usually $34.95.
  • Okay thanks a lot for answering ;)
  • Supersonic84;222815 said:
    Okay thanks a lot for answering ;)
    Oh, and one more thing:

It's very much a pre-order for the discs. I'm pretty sure they haven't actually pressed any, and it was about a month and a half before the DVDs showed up for SBCG4AP after pre-orders opened. So you'll be waiting awhile if you order now, but you'll also be in the first wave of those sent out when they are. :)
  • I'm sure I read somewhere about them shipping in December.
  • How do you get to the screen for price of shipping DVD?
Add Comment