User Avatar Image

Crap Fan Art Thread

posted by GuruGuru214 on - last edited - Viewed by 5K users
Okay, so we've got a thread for good fan art and a thread for disturbing fan art. This thread is for fan art of a lower quality. If you can't draw worth a crap, or if you just had an off day, you've come to the right place.
257 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I don't know, I think this thread will probably involve a lot of Your Mileage May Vary.
  • Dawww that's adorable!


    I guess this wouldn't be so bad if I had an eraser. Or a legitimate sketchbook. Or a scanner. AWWWW YEAHH....
    image
  • Irishmile;228478 said:
    Bad ARRRRRRRRT
    image
    That's so cyuuuuuuute. <3
  • Fortunately I was clever enough to leave behind absolutely no traces that legitimately link me back to this...but I drew this thing here:

    http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?j5idqjpcmh4

    If you're not familiar with artpad then you should get a kick out of the experience. As far as the very last bit...I've been told it seemed like somewhat of an afterthought...Mostly I was just unsure how to draw that. I was actually unsure how to draw any of it, but I'm somewhat happy with the way all of it but that...one part...came out.
  • Zombie-Guybrush rocks, really!

    Here I have an alternative, but not animated look for the mini-»I wonder what happens IV«
    image
    :3
  • C'mon guys! I'm sure there's more crappy fan art out there. Don't be afraid to post it, we don't judge you here. If you are scared of being laughed at, then just say your uploading the art for a friend.
  • haydenwce27;228540 said:
    C'mon guys! I'm sure there's more crappy fan art out there. Don't be afraid to post it, we don't judge you here. If you are scared of being laughed at, then just say your uploading the art for a friend.
    My skills can be lazy and un furbished but I really don't want to post a bunch of "crap". Sadly I think this thread was made in my honor...
    I really rather take the time to make something good.

    I'm not a good enough artist to make something purposefully crappy, :p
  • doodo!;228554 said:
    My skills can be lazy and un furbished but I really don't want to post a bunch of "crap". Sadly I think this thread was made in my honor...
    I really rather take the time to make something good.

    I'm not a good enough artist to make something purposefully crappy, :p
    Haha, fair enough. It should really be called B-grade fanart rather than Crappy Fan Art anyway.
  • monkey_05_06;228506 said:
    Fortunately I was clever enough to leave behind absolutely no traces that legitimately link me back to this...but I drew this thing here:

    http://artpad.art.com/gallery/?j5idqjpcmh4

    If you're not familiar with artpad then you should get a kick out of the experience. As far as the very last bit...I've been told it seemed like somewhat of an afterthought...Mostly I was just unsure how to draw that. I was actually unsure how to draw any of it, but I'm somewhat happy with the way all of it but that...one part...came out.
    that was awesome :D. i will draw one up now LOL
Add Comment