User Avatar Image

Pyrite Parrot of Petaluma

posted by chemistx2 on - last edited - Viewed by 3.2K users
Why does no one ever use the parrot's FULL name? As a Petaluma High School teacher, I must register my protest!

Go Trojans!

Ms Smith
Science
38 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Jake;229077 said:
    It was presumably lost during the "we're all being eaten" bit, and everything washes up on Flotsam eventually...
    And why it returned to being a parrot shape? And also why DeSinge thought it would be fun to tie it to the top of the mighty horn thing. Thanks :p
  • ThunderPeel2001;229371 said:
    And why it returned to being a parrot shape?
    [SPOILER]Because the King of the Vacaylians did this to reward Guybrush[/SPOILER]
    And also why DeSinge thought it would be fun to tie it to the top of the mighty horn thing.
    [SPOILER]I assumed this was because it had got caught up there from being buffeted by winds; however, in the plans in DeSinge's lab, Guyrbush was to be hanged there - and, after all, whose name does that Parrot answer to?[/SPOILER]
  • User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Alumni
    the pyrite parrot getting lost inside of the manatee was my way of shaking my first at mike and mark for passing it along to joe and i and into the third episode. pyrite albatross, more like. so i tried to write the most throw-away line i could, emphasizing it was GONE FOREVER to really stick it to mike and mark. alas, it came back with a bang (more of a buzzsaw really) in ep 4.
  • seanvanaman;229926 said:
    the pyrite parrot getting lost inside of the manatee was my way of shaking my first at mike and mark for passing it along to joe and i and into the third episode. pyrite albatross, more like. so i tried to write the most throw-away line i could, emphasizing it was GONE FOREVER to really stick it to mike and mark. alas, it came back with a bang (more of a buzzsaw really) in ep 4.
    Haha, was it resurrected at the end of Chapter 2 just to make things difficult for you guys with chapter 3? lol
  • I've been to Petaluma once. It was actually quite nice there. :)
  • User Avatar Image
    seanvanaman Telltale Alumni
    Toothless Gibbon;229972 said:
    Haha, was it resurrected at the end of Chapter 2 just to make things difficult for you guys with chapter 3? lol
    there was definitely "seriously, that thing isn't gone yet?" talk, considering its resurrection is so...bizarre. but now the series wouldn't be the same without the little guy.
  • Irishmile;228773 said:
    Not true... What hasn't science done to us?
  • Bravo;229130 said:
    As the powdered pyrite parrot (of petaluma) manifests a million billion 'consciousnesses' that all scream (albeit quietly as they are all just atomised powder) *SQUARK*
    ... was that a quantum physics joke?
  • Will;230082 said:
    ... was that a quantum physics joke?
    Only when it isn't being observed! (I didn't see the 'quark' in squark hehe)

I'll go back to my corner now hehe.
  • doodo!;230073 said:
    ....Science is frightening...
Add Comment