User Avatar Image

change of shipping address

posted by Jaco Heunis on - last edited - Viewed by 688 users
Hey Telltale team.

I have repeatedly sent e-mails requesting that you change my shipping address on my TOMI invoice as I will be relocating. My issue reference number is 'issue-23823'. Please e-mail me directly : [email]jacoheunis@yahoo.com[/email] to have my address changed ASAP. The old address is Villa Bianco Flats 71, Leather Oak Street, Oak Glen, Bellville 7530, South Africa. I would like the new address changed to 26 Ireland Place, Springbok Street, Eldoraign, Centurion, 0157, South Africa. Please contact me ASAP.

Kind Regards

Jaco Heunis
22 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Hi Jaco,
    Not sure what happened to our replies back to you but you should check your junk and/or spam folders, make sure they're not hiding some where.

Here was our last reply to you...

I see you have a new address, thank you. Shortly after chapter 5 releases digitally, the disc will go into production. You will get notification once we're ready to ship and you will be asked to update your address then. Not sure the disc will be ready in December but, certainly, chapter 5 will be released digitally then.

Cheers,
    bonnie
  • I did check my spam and not reply was there. Thank you very much. I shall keep an eye out for the address updat notification.

Thank you oh so much again!!
    Jaco Heunis
  • Does this apply to everyone who ordered?

I am in the same predicament, as i will be moving house between now and when the disc comes out.

will everyone be asked to update their address?

• Yes, everyone will be asked to confirm their address. Anyone who has moved will be able to change their address at that point.

Cheers,
    bonnie
  • Ah, thanks, that's nice to hear, I'm in the middle of moving house and I suddenly thought about this one, that's one less thing I need to worry about now.
  • Any idea yet when the dvd's will be posted?
  • No idea. I think production might take a month or two. So, my best guess would be early 2010. We'll let you know.
  • Not to sound pushy, but have the monkey island dvd's been produced yet?
  • User Avatar Image
    Macfly77 Moderator
    No, not yet.
    All the info we have at this time is here.
    My guess is that Telltale is working out the kinks with the Mac version before they release the DVD.
  • Sorry, I've not had access to the net for ages, have the wallace and gromit dvds shipped already? I've moved since i purchased it :/
This discussion has been closed.