User Avatar Image

Heather! One lone orphaned sea-monkey?

posted by jp-30 on - last edited - Viewed by 862 users
Goodness me, get that poor thing some friends*. :(

{see the Interim Theatre, 2nd from the left}

image

* Bendan does not count.
12 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • User Avatar Image
    Heatherlee Telltale Alumni
    Capital suggestion, Derwin! I'm not so sure the pirate is non-toxic to sea monkeys, however....
  • User Avatar Image
    Squinky Telltale Alumni
    The sea monkeys died? Why didn't I know about this sooner? Serves me right for having to go back to school...
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    The first batch died, I think before you even got there. (Bogan murdered them)
  • User Avatar Image
    Mel
    I vote for a sea monkey cam whenever the next batch arrives.
    Jake;22824 said:
    The first batch died, I think before you even got there. (Bogan murdered them)
    Was he suitably punished?
  • Yes, he was made art director ;)
  • User Avatar Image
    Squinky Telltale Alumni
    Jake;22824 said:
    The first batch died, I think before you even got there. (Bogan murdered them)
    Actually, I was there. And I saw the murder as it happened, and even recall suggesting putting up CSI tape at the crime scene.
  • tabacco;22827 said:
    Yes, he was made art director ;)
    Cruel and unusual. I have only been a Graphics Editor... I would hate to feel the agony of Art Director :(
  • User Avatar Image
    Jake Telltale Alumni
    Squinky;22839 said:
    Actually, I was there. And I saw the murder as it happened, and even recall suggesting putting up CSI tape at the crime scene.
    Do we have CSI tape?

    I think the monkeys migrated through the carpet and are living in the mysterious gaseous bulge behind Kim's desk.
  • Jake;22966 said:

    I think the monkeys migrated through the carpet and are living in the mysterious gaseous bulge behind Kim's desk.
    Hey, that sounds like how mine died many many years ago! Except instead of Kim's desk, Edythe's or John's desk (can't remember which it was).
  • Jake;22966 said:
    I think the monkeys migrated through the carpet and are living in the mysterious gaseous bulge behind Kim's desk.
    That's a horrible thing to say about Dave!
Add Comment