User Avatar Image

Could It Be?

posted by Nintendo Boy1 on - last edited - Viewed by 1.9K users
The homestarrunner.com site hasn't been updated with a new toon since November 2nd. Now I may be over/under thinking this, or just plain jumping to conclusions. But since the website hasn't been updated with a toon in a while, doesn't that make a slight possibility that they could be working on a Season 2 for SBCG4AP? It happen during 2007/2008ish. Could it be happening now, is the long wait over, is there something new on the rise, Are hremails sbemails? Uhhh, can you say: MIND BLOW!
42 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • It's true. A one week hiatus is generally because they're doing an event thing. Or they have lives, as human beings. Or they just didn't want to do something this week.

When they're gone for a month, get back to me.
  • Oooh. I just check the offici- excuse me. *Ahem* OFFICIAL H*R FEEDBURNER PAGE AND IT- sorry. and it says that yet another heir to the chapman throne has just been born. Will there be a TenthYearIversery toon now? ^GASP^!
  • StrongBadinator;232434 said:
    Oooh. I just check the offici- excuse me. *Ahem* OFFICIAL H*R FEEDBURNER PAGE AND IT- sorry. and it says that yet another heir to the chapman throne has just been born. Will there be a TenthYearIversery toon now? ^GASP^!
    10th anniversery, huh! Wow, I always wondered when the date was, I hope there is a spectacular event, no! A ZAWESOME!!!! or ZINCREDIBLE Event!!!

they also had an old Ten year thing when (The) Homestar Runner was created, published, and booked.
    in 1996-2006. See it Here: http://www.homestarrunner.com/10years.html
  • StrongBadinator;232154 said:
    C'mon, young whipper-snappers, learn your history! the 6th is the TENTH anniversary of the site! They're definitely preparing something Spectacular for us! i hope.....
    Heh Heh, you said Wipper.....Snapper......history....Spectacular..........us......
  • Ok, Now it's been a little more than a month since the sites been updated with an ACTUAL TOON!!! What could they be up to?
  • Like i said: the official feedburner page (yeah, no dramatic voice this time) said that Matt(probably) had another baby. Cmon! Are you telling me that you aren't subscribed?
  • StrongBadinator;234461 said:
    Like i said: the official feedburner page (yeah, no dramatic voice this time) said that Matt(probably) had another baby. Cmon! Are you telling me that you aren't subscribed?
    No. But I do read the homestar wiki and the Main page said new baby vs new updates or something like that.
  • StrongBadinator;234461 said:
    Like i said: the official feedburner page (yeah, no dramatic voice this time) said that Matt(probably) had another baby. Cmon! Are you telling me that you aren't subscribed?
    What if its Mike?
  • Sorry but the real reason is not a game or 10th anniversery. Nope it's a New baby! read this: "A new very, very little girl has been birthed unto the Chaps family so please be patient with updates as we head into the year's end. Thanks for your patience and high five!" yep that's it alright! it didn't go into great detail but it's better to know than not know. I haven't checked it a while so, yeah. We might get a Decemberween toon but that's probally it. For this year... :o:o:o:o:o.......:D
  • If I'm not mistaken, they live off of the sales made from the site, so I wouldn't think they'd lose interest in working on it, unless they recently got new jobs somewhere.
Add Comment