User Avatar Image

Central European Timer's - who's gonna stay up late tonight??

posted by Mermaid on - last edited - Viewed by 4K users
Okaay...
When I found out chapter 5 would be released on a Tuesday I first thought about not downloading / playing it before the following weekend.

Yesterday I thought: "Ah, what the heck...I'm gonna play it the day it comes out: tomorrow."

This morning (CET time) I caught up on the news on this site and read about the "PST AFTERNOON" release. My thought: "Ah, well, that's going to be too late for me, I'll have to work tomorrow and all...gonna play it Wednesday after work."

NOW (6:50 pm CET) with the first spoilerish reviews popping up everywhere, torturing me in my excitement even more, I don't give a damn anymore.

So I'm now opening the club of CET timers: Who's gonna be with me, staying up all night for the release and if it'll be 2 am??
417 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • puzzlebox;235266 said:
    Aw, I'm GMT... can I still join? Close enough! :)
    Well, I'll make an exception. :D Been to the UK for the first time this year and found that one hour does not make THAT big a difference. *lol*

Hey guys, it's somewhat heartwarming to see that I'm not the only Monkey Island Maniac around here who plans on doing this. :)
  • puzzlebox;235266 said:
    Aw, I'm GMT... can I still join? Close enough! :)
    If you live in the east of england, technically you are in the same time zone as France. is that CET?

I may end up staying up myself. it depends.
  • Alkulima;235269 said:
    I would stay up but I have exam tomorrow :(
    Aaah, that's too bad... You have to be fit for that. Stupid timing though. :(
  • I'll play it tonight if it is out before midnight CET.
  • Mermaid;235273 said:
    Well, I'll make an exception. :D Been to the UK for the first time this year and found that one hour does not make THAT big a difference. *lol*

Hey guys, it's somewhat heartwarming to see that I'm not the only Monkey Island Maniac around here who plans on doing this. :)
    Well I waited for the first chapter for ages. Got up quite early in the morning and stayed up very late but had to give up cos TTG had some sort of server meltdown and had to delay the release by several hours.
  • I definitely intend to stay up until the game is released. Whether I'll stay up until I've played it through remains to be seen. I probably will though.

You hear that Telltale? If you release it too late, you're responsible for why I'm late to work tomorrow. :p
  • Mermaid;235277 said:
    Aaah, that's too bad... You have to be fit for that. Stupid timing though. :(
    Today would have been perfect timing for me.. Just had my Mechanics mock exam (which i did spectacularly bad in).
  • Mermaid;235265 said:
    Heeeey, CET's only !!! :p
    Sorrey
  • Friar;235276 said:
    If you live in the east of england, technically you are in the same time zone as France. is that CET?

Arr ye be a real pirate navigator if ye be messing around with local meantimes! :D
  • User Avatar Image
    puzzlebox Telltale Staff
    Mermaid;235273 said:
    Well, I'll make an exception. :D
    Woo! :D
    Friar;235276 said:
    I'm in London. Mermaid is an hour ahead of me, so I guess not. :)
    Friar;235276 said:
    I really don't have a choice - I'm far too excited to sleep anyway!!
Add Comment