User Avatar Image

Chapter 5

posted by Karl on - last edited - Viewed by 3.7K users
Okay so I finished the swordfight, and I got the bone and the anchor, and haven't managed do do anything at the thief's place. At the thief's place, I got the hint to use the dog to find lechuck's treasure, but I don't see any dog? Help on what to do next?
108 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • I'm more or less stuck at the thieves den. I think I need to get something to guide my direction from there (or point me in the right direction or whatever), but all I could find was some sextants.

Now I have no idea how to get stuff with me, since the bastard is always stealing shit back from me.

The dog is suddenly all noisy and stuff, so it's useless..

HALP PLZ?

EDIT:

Hair of the dog that bit me ;)

Anyways, some of the things in this game doesn't make any sense at all.
  • I'm currently stuck at the point where I've opened the rips to the realm of the living, and I'm not sure how to prevent Bugeye from knocking me back into my ghost form. Any tips?
  • Edit: Nevermind. I've decided to work it out on my own. =]
  • andy the drew;238029 said:
    I'm currently stuck at the point where I've opened the rips to the realm of the living, and I'm not sure how to prevent Bugeye from knocking me back into my ghost form. Any tips?
    You're too weak to stop him, best to give up and stop trying. ;)
  • Only hint I'm going to ask for, how do I get the locket and the gum.
  • How do I catch the parrots? >_<
  • how do i get the body back? i tried scaring the judge, it hit the root beer?
  • Where did my dog run off to? Not sure where to go from here. >_> Not sure about the parrots either.

EDIT never mind figured that out too..
Add Comment