User Avatar Image

Machinama short: CONTEST! Why not?

posted by lerenwe on - last edited - Viewed by 1.5K users
Hello guys!

This morning, in class, I thought something:

Why not a little contest?
Everybody write a script for a machinama short, and the best script will be on the next short!

So, Mr. Administrator, is it possible? Is it a good idea?

PS: Oh! And if Steve Purcell or Dave Grossman could be judge... :p

So, what do you think of this?
17 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • Could always just turn people INTO employees :P (Did I mention I'm a writer? :D)
  • Working as a 3D-animator, I would just love to get my hands on the Sam & Max character meshes, just to create some animation myself... but I guess this is out of question.
  • ShaggE;23694 said:
    Could always just turn people INTO employees :P (Did I mention I'm a writer? :D)
    I figure if I hang around long enough on this forum they'll hire me :D :D :p
  • Laserschwert;23703 said:
    Working as a 3D-animator, I would just love to get my hands on the Sam & Max character meshes, just to create some animation myself... but I guess this is out of question.
    Max would be insanely easy to replicate in a modeling program. Sam wouldn't be much harder.
  • Hero1;23704 said:
    I figure if I hang around long enough on this forum they'll hire me :D :D :p
    Resume: I keep posting on your forums, isn't that good enough!?!?
  • Derwin;23719 said:
    Resume: I keep posting on your forums, isn't that good enough!?!?
    'So hire me already, or I'll also stalk you in real life.'
  • You don't even have to pay me, I just require a butler named Herschel, 32 pounds of pure granola dust, and every Telltale employee to name their firstborn child after me. If any of them have children already, then they must have their names changed. Also, a shrine to me made of papaya shavings and shattered Lost DVDs. And a Porsche.
  • ShaggE;23705 said:
    Max would be insanely easy to replicate in a modeling program. Sam wouldn't be much harder.
    Sure, but I'm some lazy ass... (although I'm working for about 32 hours straight right now... 3D-modeling by the way... find the irony).
  • They can hire me as a telltale critic! :p :p
  • Emily;23691 said:
    And yes, there are potential legal issues with us creating shorts based on scripts written by non-employees, which is why I had to ask the lawyer about it!
    this is what I was implying with my original post above. See, I'm not crazy!!!
Add Comment