User Avatar Image

Anyone Else sitting at work, waiting to go home and play?

posted by ElWaster on - last edited - Viewed by 339 users
Anyone else sitting at work, waiting for 5pm... so you can get home and play? I downloaded this morning before I left, so it's just waiting an install..

Trying desperately not to read post in the forums because they'll surely be full of spoilers!
14 Comments - Linear Discussion: Classic Style
  • ElWaster;238520 said:
    Anyone else sitting at work, waiting for 5pm... so you can get home and play? I downloaded this morning before I left, so it's just waiting an install..

Trying desperately not to read post in the forums because they'll surely be full of spoilers!

Well, I'm sitting at work, waiting for TTG support to send me my manual activation code to play.... at work :).

I cannot activate the game online because of the company proxy.
  • That sucks! least u can play at work... eventually. lol i wish I could... I sit next to my boss, so no chance of in working hours gaming for me.. :(
  • Yes.

I was able to start playing last night, but had to stop and go to bed.

Now, I've got another 7 1/2 hours plus a 30-45 minute commute before I can finish.

*sigh*
  • Yup! I actually dragged myself out of bed a bit earlier today so I managed to get about 30 minutes in before having to leave. That's kept me going, because I know I won't actually get to continue until about 10pm tonight.
  • Sitting at university, one more class from 4 to 6 pm, then I'm free... Argh!
  • Yeah, but since the boss is already out, I think I won't stay here too long.

But: I got up this morning at 5, downloaded the game and played for about an hour... then I got back to bed for a few more hours. Can't wait to get home and continue playing (actually I'll restart from the beginning, since the first hour was already great).
  • I've got vacation time I haven't used.

I'm seriously considering going home early.
  • Just 2 hours and 41 minutes left for me. then i can go home and play the game. work moves by so slow when you have the end to this fantastic adventure. so far my favourite of all the MI games. i hope the finale doesn't disappoint me. i dont think it will
  • Thespis;238546 said:
    I've got vacation time I haven't used.

I'm seriously considering going home early.
    DO IT! DO IT! XD I wish I could! all vacation used up :(
  • yeah and i HATE IT!!!!!!

wanna play.............................
Add Comment